Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LOLLL. Did you guys really think it would be a romantic scene? I KNEW all along that it would be a scene where Wali would be giving Faraah a share of his usual daant. πŸ˜†
Mais, you too? :o I kind of knew ke it won't be a romantic scene because there was this bit in the novel where Faraah asks Wali why should she display jhooti mohabbat and he moves close to her and says that it isn't her sar ka dard, she should do whatever he says. πŸ˜† I sort of thought that it would be the same scene but they changed it. However, him moving towards her remains same.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

So ummm is she asking for the property now

She does not want the property but she did not say that to Wali. But she told Ruhi on the phone that sh will only take divorce and come back, she will not take the property

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

AJ craves Faraah's presence and I guess he wants to give AJ peace in his last years of life that's why he signed the contract

But in the promo, he said she has to act like a good bahuu:S uska kya hua? was it the same in the novel?

It will be in the next episode.. just 5 mins are left

OMG why do they keep giving us misleading precaps for this show :/
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Popo.

Ufff awesomeeew episode loved it, pace ad everything was perfect ❀️

Mais ad zaya review karoo ab jaldii se

I've to make some chemistry notes. If you're ready to do that for me, I'll give the review right now xD Deal? πŸ˜† Bhae, mujhe kal school jana hai. πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

But in the promo, he said she has to act like a good bahuu:S uska kya hua? was it the same in the novel?

Hina meri jaan, he says you have to act like a caring and loving granddaughter, not bahu πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Such a WaFa filled episode. <3 But the precap once again didn't excite me A LOT. :P

Okaybye guys! I'm yet to have dinner. 😳

The next episode will bee full of larai jhagda between the two... Cute cute nok-jhoks.
I guess once Farah setlles in she will start observing people around her and she will also start taking Wali seriously. So aik do aur episodes lagenge for farah to calm down πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Lol Zarminay hates Farah πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God another haterπŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zaya - hahaha..fangirl hoo, bubble mein rehti hoon till it bursts 🀣

On a serious note, I LOVED that scene where Farah is sitting with the contract and has the whole internal monologue going on. The camera panned on Maya's face was brilliant and without saying anything, Maya was effin' AHMAZING in that scene. Some very great framework. This and when WaFa are sitting on the bed talking about the contract and the camera does this wideshot and we see only their silhouettes...that scene will be hell to gif but darn it was BEAUTIFUL!
mary78613 thumbnail

Lol he did not say good 'bahu' he said good 'pooti' πŸ˜†
Hinna apne kaan theek kerwa