Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Faraah is thinking about the contract. She is in favour is signing the contract because at the end she will be free of this nikaah. Behroze's words about deciding what your heart says ring in her ears. So apparently, it's her dil ka faisla. Faraah sings the contract! WUHOOO!!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAT NEXT OH GOD I HAVE FAMILY OVER I WONT BE ABLE TO WATCH TILL LATE IN FREAKING OUTTT OMGOMG HE'LL FULFILL FARAAS WISH OF NOT DIVORCING HER ON 1ST APRIL YIPEEEI mean I'm assuming that will happen haha
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

BACK.

Faraah slams at the door in her fright. Wali enters and she tells him to talk about whatever he wants.

Wali is offering her a contract/deal in return for divorce and demand of property. The deal is that from 1st January to 31st March she will have to stay at the haveli and on 1st April he will fulfill her wishes. He tells her that if she won't accept the deal, he won't divorce her for the next ten years. The condition is that during those three months, she will have to live like a loving and caring granddaughter. Faraah asks him what's the guarantee he will not make her a fool on 1st April. He takes out a documented contract and tells her that it is the contract containing his and two lawyers' signature. The contract says that on 1st April Wali will have to fulfill any wish of Faraah Behroze Khan. He has even given her an upper hand in the contract. He tells her to read the document and decide. He leaves and goes to another room.

Oooh the much talked about contract between WaFa
clockworknerd thumbnail
Wali tells her to to keep the contract. He tells her to tell her maid to pack her bags because her clothing is not appropriate to be worn to haveli. Wali sent his man to pick up Faraah's luggage from Lahore.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Wali tells her to stop making a worn out, roti dhoti shakal. 🤣
THEY HAVE REACHED THE HAVELI. 🥳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Wali tells her to to keep the contract. He tells her to tell her maid to pack her bags because her clothing is not appropriate to be worn to haveli. Wali sent his man to pick up Faraah's luggage from Lahore.

Ahh dil ki baat bol di Wali tune.. Hated the way Farah used to dress
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wali tells her to stop making a worn out, roti dhoti shakal. 🤣

THEY HAVE REACHED THE HAVELI. 🥳

roti dhoti shakal... rofl.. 😆😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reached haveli
Arjumand not happy to see her
clockworknerd thumbnail
Arjumand and Z are shocked to see Faraah. Wali tells them that Faraah is here to meet AJ.
BREAK.

Originally posted by: .LovelyDreamer.

live streaming here and there and Zaya LU...😆

i know you are watching, i was asking Nisbah :P