Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
omg I never thought that my few words creates this mess. I apologized for that it was never my intention. I can never bash on wali he is best male lead I ever came across. plz don't take wrong Farah deserve those words he said her BT gun showing is not gud yaar it will complicates thing. even agha Jaaan will not like it. and sorry I used zamindari word what I mean was violence. hope I cleared the confusion. and I myself is loyal fan of OK I repeat what you said wali suhaib khan sage bado him tumhare sath hai. yikes I feel what ruhi suppose to feel on finale. *only fun intended sorry again
Edited by Dhani_ - 9 years ago
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Obi is fueling the battle between #CampWali and #CampMoiz on twitter 🤣

There's a Camp Moiz?... Duh!
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 9 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SOMEONE NEW PROMO I WANNA SEE SO BAD SO BAD SO BAD
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

SOMEONE NEW PROMO I WANNA SEE SO BAD SO BAD SO BAD

Tough luck, unless you live in Pakistan. Sit tight and patiently wait for Tuesday. Aur haan, allah ta'ala se duaa karna ki HUM TV tuesday ko jald-as-jald episode upload karde aur woh bhi HD mein, inshallah.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

There's a Camp Moiz?... Duh!

One man camp with only Moiz in it 😆
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Tough luck, unless you live in Pakistan. Sit tight and patiently wait for Tuesday. Aur haan, allah ta'ala se duaa karna ki HUM TV tuesday ko jald-as-jald episode upload karde aur woh bhi HD mein, inshallah.

they're so mean so mean Mol has already been uploaded on Tuesday I was dying they uploaded it around 11 ish man why can't I get hum subscribed
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ufff! Mais WONDERFUL Avi's

Especially love this one!

^ How quickly his emotion changes! Bechara
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

OH MY GOD! THE NEW PROMO!! SHIT! It's gonna be ONE HECK OF A RIDE!!

Farah's breakdown when Ruhi leaves and she really starts smash things all around. UFF! Wali's suppressed anger when he tells Arjumand, "Agar Agha Jaan ko kuch hua to zinda Farah bhi nahin bachegi.." #goosebumps
Wali was close to tears when he stepped out of AJ's room after AJ said that line in the precap. And HAYYE! When he goes to Farah's room and there was this shot of Wali looking at Farah with what seemed like hurt anger...AHMAZING! Best was the car bit though. Maya is gonna be super amazing, I can feel it! Farah was scared out of her wits, aisa lag raha tha her soul was leaving her body. The way Wali was driving so darn rashly...CAN NOT WAIT! WOOHOO! Haunted guesthouse thingy COMING UP!!

IS IT TUESDAY YET?!?!?

OMGG! I can't believe hum tv itne bhi meherbaan ho sakhte hai ke teen din pehle promo de diya.. This week's going to be the BEST! I can feel it!
lovefk thumbnail
This week onwards finally the much awaited track will start and now my excitement has crossed all limits Tuesday please come quickly
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@mais
awesome gif set...
i think this will be his last smile

Hatred towards Farah and feeling betrayal makes Wali become moody person...
Bechara wali...