"Shareek-e-hayat" need help

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Helloo friends, i find Episode 3 soo much, but i can't find it, all episodes are uploaded but not 3rd, that was my favorite from all Shareek-e-hayat's episode and that one is not uploaded, i want help from you guyz, if you know any web there that 3rd episode is on, then please share here, if you don't get which one episode i wanted then here is a link... please do something.. thanks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ppzRCnan4

Edited by Simi_YaRaLover - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I know yaar I banged my head on the laptop to find Epi 3 as I jus LUVED the promo with agha Ali and mawra but didn't get it anywhere
Then thankfully ZINDAGI channel started showing the telefilms and I finally got to watch it on my big tv

Phew

Thank god

I LUVED their chemistry

I wonder Why agha mawra was never cast in any full fledged show together

Damn u Ary and hum

Anyways coming to the solution of ur problem

Visit the official site of ZINDAGI channel where they upload all their ongoing shows in good quality

The original series name was shareek e hayat but ZINDAGI aired them as SAARE MAUSAM TUMSE HI

so go to the vidieos uploaded under this heading in their site and u will get this one

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey thanks to you, i finally got it, why i did not ask here first, thankyou so much,
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simi_YaRaLover

hey thanks to you, i finally got it, why i did not ask here first, thankyou so much,

Anytime

Let Me know if u liked it