Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
another question: I missed an episode in between.. why aren't Wajahat and Saba allowed to sleep together?
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

another question: I missed an episode in between.. why aren't Wajahat and Saba allowed to sleep together?

aapa knew that Saba cannot be given the doodh, so she told wajahat that she had a dream that if wajahat sleeps with Saba she would die, and she told Saba that wajahat will die, so both are trying to keep each other alive 😆

Coming to the other Question, samia is not pregnant, it's aapa ji ka nightmare 😆 I saw the full promo in which sharafat and samia are holding a baby and showing it to aapa ji. So it's her over active imagination playing tricks on her, aapa ji needs a man ASAP 🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
OMG! Aapa ji has truly lost it, planting hidden cameras outside wajhi and Saba's room to keep them from getting intimate 🤣 aapa ji had ker di

Ok so what are they trying to show in tonight's epi, samia doesn't have the milk, Saba uses that milk to make tea by accident, so wajhi and Saba had the birth control mixed chai, not that they needed any birth control 🤣 unka birth control toh aapa ji hain 🤣 ...so what now, will they show that Samia got pregnant just because she skipped one pill? Well I guess we have to wait and watch.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

OMG! Aapa ji has truly lost it, planting hidden cameras outside wajhi and Saba's room to keep them from getting intimate 🤣 aapa ji had ker di

Ok so what are they trying to show in tonight's epi, samia doesn't have the milk, Saba uses that milk to make tea by accident, so wajhi and Saba had the birth control mixed chai, not that they needed any birth control 🤣 unka birth control toh aapa ji hain 🤣 ...so what now, will they show that Samia got pregnant just because she skipped one pill? Well I guess we have to wait and watch.

Yoo shabbzzziii Stoooppp.. don't kill me ROFLROFL
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao... aapa ji rocks.. lol who would have thought about that hidden camera thing.

And now Samia is surely gonna be pregnant by missing that one pill.. lol
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well well aapaji has officially crossed over to the crazy side. Creepy lady has camera installed only one with slight bit of brain is Saba but poor her will be swatted down like a fly. One hell of a nutty family.
-shabz- thumbnail
the cameras are outside the room grey, not inside, 😆 aapa ji is crazy not pervy 😆
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

the cameras are outside the room grey, not inside, 😆 aapa ji is crazy not pervy 😆

I know still 😆 look at the discussion 😆 anyone will think it is a 18 plus drama 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

you never know with Aapa jee.. she doesn't want anybody getting any action.. 😆 She's like main nahi to koi nahi..😆
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

Lmao... aapa ji rocks.. lol who would have thought about that hidden camera thing.

And now Samia is surely gonna be pregnant by missing that one pill.. lol

you mean sharafat nay bukhar May sharafat chod di 🤣