Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

A very fitting end.
It was sad but I felt it.
I thought I would be happy if it turned out this way but I felt sad.
Aapa ji :(

Same feeling.

had this drama not dragged and unnecessary tracks of Mahnoor and Arshad's do biwis not shown, it would have left a much better impact.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it is expected and fitting end but felt that was too easy for aapaji. i felt her punishment didnt fit her karma. i also felt that because of aapaji's doing and poisoning brother's minds and they ended up seperating at the end from one happy family. I didnt feel the need for them to live a part since the cousins got along so well .. they left the house and moved on.. that was sad for me.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The last few episodes after Rukhsana's marriage were such a drag.I used to forward so much and get done with the episode in 4-5 minutes. I didn't like the end. I wanted more. She was so evil. They should have shown her ending up at Eidi's honestly. Idk i wanted more. Maybe i am evil too😆 but kuch kamm tha😕.
Edited by Meeph - 8 years ago
is this show worth a watch?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

is this show worth a watch?

Watch for like 10-20 episodes maybe but then it was dragged like crazy😕
Edited by Meeph - 8 years ago
chalo ill watch for azfuuu
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ending was okay but something was missing. I wanted Aapa ji to suffer a little more, she shouldn't have died she should have been left alone
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
ooh this ended.. can now someone tell me a short summary of it so i can make up my mind if i want to watch it😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

ooh this ended.. can now someone tell me a short summary of it so i can make up my mind if i want to watch it😆

there is a middle age woman known as Aapa ji, she portrays herself as very religious, ppl come to her with their problems so she can make dua for them, but in reality Aapa ji has another side that comes out at night and no one knows her secret. Her brothers trust her bindly, and do whatever she demands.
It started off really well, but it got ruined by dragging and unnecessary plots.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -shabz-

there is a middle age woman known as Aapa ji, she portrays herself as very religious, ppl come to her with their problems so she can make dua for them, but in reality Aapa ji has another side that comes out at night and no one knows her secret. Her brothers trust her bindly, and do whatever she demands.
It started off really well, but it got ruined by dragging and unnecessary plots.

Thanks... i hate dragging so i guess i will give it a miss😆