Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
^ I have a feeling she's going to poison Arshad's 1st wife (can't remember her name)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's dragging.. but Aapa jee will definitely do something with Arshad's wife.. He will probably leave her.. she's gonna get a sad ending..
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i just read some of the previous comments.
as for shareefa well i think she deserved a sad end because even after knowing watever aapa jee is doing is wrong she supported her. she also committed the sin of helping the wrong. soo her sad end is correct in its place.

regarding aapa jee. i agree they are dragging it.
what i think is arshad will not leave his first wife and maybe instead will leave aapa jee. after all aapa jee is capable of doing anything. so she will try to poisin arshads mind but then he will realize it and will leave her.. aapa jee has committed sins and crimes. therefore she will not get a happy ending i am sure..

and i think the drama will end soon. like really soon.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sharifa was no saint .. i agree but what was not just is that she gave her life for Apaji and what she got in return... in a way you get what u did all life... Sharifa's name was used in all of apaji's evil plots as a sole creator and executor of it. Sad to know that shrifa's life meant nothing to aapaji and she could not even stop the abuse even after her death. fake letter.. romatically wishing to be involves with the brothers and all of those false blames on poor thing.
by no means she was saint but who she did all of this for didnt appriciate her at all.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lol Aapa ji is preparing a new Sharifa 😆
This woman doesn't give up.
When is this going to end 😆
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is disgusting excuse of a human life. She is way too low life of a character. Sad that she is not honest nor faithful to anyone in her life.
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I gave up after epi 18...too much dragging... Story moves in circle..:( i will just read the story from review it
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Missed this week's episodes..
Did anything interesting happen?
And why is this not ending?
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh sharifa died and how by committing suicide.good riddance I must say. And finally aapa Ji got her bichra pyar she is such an ass.she put the entire blame on sharifa and I was shocked and muttered in my heart "sharam ker beghairta turn kise ki sagi nahe job apne bhaiyon ki nahe.even I doubt she loves arshad Sr it's not love just lust. Aapa Ji is such a hawis ki pujaran.
finally aapa Ji k thand per Gaye per na Ji na aapa Ji NE besharmi k aglay pichlay Sare records jo torne hain so yahan bhi unki makiariyan shru..poor Fareeda . .. iam so disgusted and disappointed with the progress of the story they are dragging the story like hell and turns into a doosri biwi saga
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
I thought it would end this week.. The episodes were so slow and boring