Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ha ha πŸ˜† but seriously shabz u deserve credit for promoting this drama and letting us know about it 😳 and u pallo and cimba api's discussions r hilarious in this thread πŸ˜† that is why i pictured a naughty sa shakal of urs in my mind and when i saw u i was like are she does not look naughty looks so decent and bholi bhali πŸ˜†
I m really enjoying it πŸ˜ƒ
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally caught this week episodes back to back and iam surprised to see 360 degree turn in samiya character.What happened to our seed hi sad hi samiya.she is showing sharifa and aapa Ji their real places which is good though
.did she came to know about milk and apple juice incident?no idea but it's confusing. So aapa Ji has her own share of sleeping around with Arshad senior and having his baby in her womb too.but what happened to the poor baby will see in coming episodes
Good to see wajahat finally trust his wife and Arshad senior scene with wajahat was really good.i feel bad for aapa Ji for the entire episode but she's dying to meet her bf that's why she made the whole be beemari act..this women always touches the new lows and precap is scary
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

So arshad Jr. has a soft corner for shareefa after all.
The convo between arshad and his mom was pretty good, this guy is a good actor.

I thought he is flirt but he's good a guy. He genuinely want to help out sharifa 😳
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Apaaa jee went itna sajh dhaj ke to meet her ex.. makeup and all..πŸ˜†
I like Cable wala.. he acts so good..πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and so tameez daar with Saba
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Samiya - Aapa ji confrontation scene was too good today.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The woman that plays Samia is a wonderful actor, i loved her in UBFN as well, then she went on doing mediocre roles in other serials, she was absolutely amazing in todays epi, better than Iffat I would say.

why did they show Wajahat surprised at Aapa ji wanting to get married, both brothers should have considered that on their own. But anyways, at least he wasnt against it and start looking for a Bhaiya ji for aapa ji...but aapa ji to Arshad Sr. kay chakar main hain🀣

I want to know what was the whole aapa ji visiting that gir in the empty house? well we know that empty house belonged to arshad, but if it was vacant then why did aapa ji go and visit that little girl there?πŸ˜• I hope they solve the loose ends before they end it.

If Arshad marries aapa ji phir bhi he will not be able to have kids, becharaπŸ₯±, I dont think aapa ji can have kids anymore, log to second marriage bachon kay liye kerte hain, yahan to koi umeed nahi lagtiπŸ˜†

Aapa ji put all the blame on sharifa, how cunning is she.
At least sharifa will get a happy ending, I hope so.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Sharifa says to Arshad don't look at Aapa jee tumse bari hain..πŸ˜•
Sharifa looks like his elder sister too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Sharifa says to Arshad don't look at Aapa jee tumse bari hain..πŸ˜•

Sharifa looks like his elder sister too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeh kab hua?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Chat pe when he uninstalls the camera and He tells Aapa jee to be his friend.. then Samiya's mum calls and Aapa leaves he keeps looking at her..
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This drama is so good! So many mystry,twists πŸ˜ƒ