Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Shukar, samia is at her moms and went to s Doctor, seriously what times are they living in.
I like this arshad/Saba planning. Aapa Ji ka down fall shuru
-shabz- thumbnail
Main aur meri tanhai
Aksar yeh batein kerte hain

Lol kahan hain Sab
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What aapa ji danced?? I missed pichlay week ki episode. Have to watch it now.
Aaj dekhi epi.. appa ji is so convincing. She wont be getting caught so easily.
Edited by Usman. - 8 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its going to get worst before getting better but i want old lady and her so called boyfriend turn on appaji so baaad. she deserves serious ass kicking.
-shabz- thumbnail
Meri aapa ji aaj Kya Gul khilaye gi?
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Todays epi is quite Thanda as compared to yesterday...or may be iam expecting too much...aapa ji is losing her evil touch and behaving like a teenager with exploded ovaries...but ohh yeah...i can understand..after watching the letter wala scene of arshad SR. what makes aapa ji goes weak on her knees after the encounter with her ex flame...i admit Aly khan is hot though..thats y aapa ji is losing her ek thi datan touch and suddenly becomes pyaar ki pyasi types...
iam happy that atleast we got to see ShaMia koochie coo..they are adorbs and that Arshad jr and her Bhindi gf are quite naughty too...and wats wrong wid aapa ji dating wid her bf in every damn epi...Horny Apa ji :-))
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

Todays epi is quite Thanda as compared to yesterday...or may be iam expecting too much...aapa ji is losing her evil touch and behaving like a teenager with exploded ovaries...but ohh yeah...i can understand..after watching the letter wala scene of arshad SR. what makes aapa ji goes weak on her knees after the encounter with her ex flame...i admit Aly khan is hot though..thats y aapa ji is losing her ek thi datan touch and suddenly becomes pyaar ki pyasi types...

iam happy that atleast we got to see ShaMia koochie coo..they are adorbs and that Arshad jr and her Bhindi gf are quite naughty too...and wats wrong wid aapa ji dating wid her bf in every damn epi...Horny Apa ji :-))

ahh finally I meet a like minded individual, like your review 😆 pyar ki pyaasi 😆
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shabz...uam your fan yaar...last year bb ka daily discussion thread
i have been watching this play coz you started to review it here and stalking this thread chupke chupke..but iam a lazy bum horrified by the long siggy dabbas of members which kinda crashes my explorer everytime...
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

shabz...uam your fan yaar...last year bb ka daily discussion thread

</div><div>i have been watching this play coz you started to review it here and stalking this thread chupke chupke..but iam a lazy bum horrified by the long siggy dabbas of members which kinda crashes my explorer everytime...

aw I have a fan, I feel so hinna-ish(heavenlybliss).
Was this your user name back then in BB forum, I am so bad with names
You actually liked my bakwaas and called it review. Lol

Why don't you turn that thingy off, I did, I hate scrolling all the way down to read a comment. Don't ask me how to do it cuz I can't remember how 😆
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Btw I always want aapa ji to bite her lower lip when thinking of arshad 😆 veena Malik style, but I guess it will get too much for tv.

Btw cheesy chants, what should I call you, cheesy or CC 😆