Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Twist pay twist

Dialogue of the day was one aapa ji says to sharifa " Tum nay jis school main naya naya dakhila liya hai main nay uss school say MA kiya hai 😆 "
-shabz- thumbnail
Wow so anyone can bring any man off the street and prove that a girl is having an affair with him, wow.
Who thinks of this crap.

Aapa ji ki celebration 😆
OMG!! Aapa ji succeeded in her plan. &&@$$&@ 😡
Farida is so cute

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So wait, if she has done MA, why couldn't she marry Arshad. Arshad's mom wanted a parhi likhi bahu na. Maybe she studied after Arshad left her.
This is getting better but really i thought Saba would be smarter. Why didnt she record her conversations with Aapa Ji and why didn't she take pictures of Aapa Ji when she would follow her at night.

Now i hope instead of doubting Saba, Wajih doubts Aapa Ji and together they open Sharafat and Saamia's eyes.

Seems like Saamia is still pregnant...

-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeph

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0066"> So wait, if she has done MA, why couldn't she marry Arshad. Arshad's mom wanted a parhi likhi bahu na. Maybe she studied after Arshad left her.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0066"> This is getting better but really i thought Saba would be smarter. Why didnt she record her conversations with Aapa Ji and why didn't she take pictures of Aapa Ji when she would follow her at night.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0066"> Now i hope instead of doubting Saba, Wajih doubts Aapa Ji and together they open Sharafat and Saamia's eyes.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2" color="#cc0066"> Seems like Saamia is still pregnant...</font>

lol she's not MA 😆 she was being sarcastic
-shabz- thumbnail
I so want creepy arshad and Saba to team up, I kinda like that creep, he always plays a creep and he's good at it.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yet to watch the epi but Arshad actor plays his chichorapan to the T
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is this show any good? What's it about?

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Missed kal ki episode... online dekhu ya nahi???
brief update anyone..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Is this show any good? What's it about?

It's the best show on TV right now.. story about Aapa jee.. sister of two younger brothers how she influences their lives and she has a secret of her own too.. many twists and turns.. must watch
-shabz- thumbnail
How come no one commented on aapa jis victory dance 🤣