Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Haiii!! Yeh tune kya keh diya! I need my weekly dose of Aapa ji!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Haiii!! Yeh tune kya keh diya! I need my weekly dose of Aapa ji!

I said "might" πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Agar yeh sach hua na toh mein bhi Aapa ji ki tarha suicide attempt kar lungi 🀣
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Eid is on friday here and the show airs wed and thurs. So, it will be aired.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Eid beshak Friday ko ho.. Channels wale ek week pehle hi tayari shuru kar dete hain πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
I hate it when they cancel regular programs to show lame Eid plays, they aren't funny and why does eid always have to some nonsensical lame comedy??? The only eid show I ever liked was ghooghat.
If eid is on Friday then it's good, tumhare siwa will be cancelled, usko to hamesha hamesha Kay liye cancel ker dain to acha hoga πŸ˜†
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pehle kisi zamanay mein eid shows used to be good.. ab toh bakwaas tareen hotay hain πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I hate it when they cancel regular programs to show lame Eid plays, they aren't funny and why does eid always have to some nonsensical lame comedy??? The only eid show I ever liked was ghooghat.
If eid is on Friday then it's good, tumhare siwa will be cancelled, usko to hamesha hamesha Kay liye cancel ker dain to acha hoga πŸ˜†

Lol that drama is a huge let down
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Catching up on episodes..
Epi 12: Aapa jee is such a dramebaaz.. aansoo ki dukaaan.. oyeee Sharafat is soo romanchik 😳 Samia's too cute.. What does Aapa jee even listen to I thought she would be into Sheela ki jawani typa music.. πŸ˜† She talks to her boyfriend?? 😲 What jhoot did she say about the zevar? I'm lost

Epi 13: Arshad has a full on chichora look to him, The way he talks to aapa jee.. Poora pakka cable wala types hai, He winked at Shareefa 🀣 Aapa jee and Shreefa both lattoo on one guy and wo bhi Arshad jaisa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Samia and Saharaft ka romance khatam nahi horaha..Is romance se hi baby na aajaye πŸ˜† Oyeee Shareefa told her name Rukhsana.. that's Aapa jee's name.. aapa jee baad mein aisahi pakri jaayegi I can tell.. Samia and Sharafat ke is romance se hi bacha na hojaye..πŸ˜†

Epi 14: Ohhh God, Arshad-shareefa's romance is to cheesy πŸ˜† In sabko Arshad hi mila hai pyaar ki peengain barhaane ke liye 🀒 time for Shareefa to be jelly of Aapa jee.. Saba is quite the blackmailer..πŸ‘ Shreefa buri phasi hai..

Epi 15: Aapa jee goes out all decked up at night.. she isn't even scared 😳 who's the kid??? Dhan dhan the mystery gets real ! Arshad champu I can't stand πŸ˜† No doodh for two days now.. Samia should've been preggy already.. Aapa jee is too smart.. doodh parcel πŸ˜† I feel so bad for Samia 😭 She talks to herself 😲😲 I think she talks to herself on the phone also..

Epi 16: Who is Bee ji? Saba is so cunning.. she knows Aapa jee can't do nothing now.. Finally Saba and Wajhi ka lambaa intezaar khatam hua πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Mubarak ho.. Is thread ke sab waasiyon ko Samia ki pregnancy mubarak ho.. But midwife? in this day and age πŸ˜•

Epi 17: Saba and Wajhi''s khushi tells the deed is done πŸ˜† doodh nahi to sharbar hi sahi.. like whaaat..πŸ˜• I think Aapa jee was married or non married and the girl she meets is her own daughter.. she looks around 11-12 too.. Aapa jee sees her ex in the next epi.. woot woot..

PS PS PS: Azfar looks really really good ❀️☺️
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Uff aapa ji dieing to meet bf, aik Nazar dekhnay ka liye pagal?? But why did she need permission from bee jee??
So tomorrow aapa ji ka parda fash.saba gets the sharbat ki report, what's aapa ji ki nai Chal??! Bed main wajahat ki jaga sharafat?? Aapa ji's makariyaan are on some other level πŸ˜†