Mohabbat aag si-discretion is advised :))

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a new show on hum tv, it airs Wednesday and Thursday. Written by Imran Nazeer.
I have watched the first two episodes and it's quite interesting. Aapa ji played by Iffat umar is a very mysterious character. She has this disguise of a very religious woman but there is something else going on. She has been giving her bhabi some sort of birth control mixed in milk and tells her this is dam wala doodh, you drink this and you will have children soon. Why is she doing this is yet to be seen. I like mysteries so I will keep watching until it gets weird, which most dramas tend to these days, they start of with a bang and then stupidity takes over.
Edited by -shabz- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is it the same show with Sarah Khan Azfar Rehman too ?
-shabz- thumbnail
Yes, it has Azfer and Sara khan.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
^ oh okk.. I saw promos of it on HUM.. It gave me Janam Jali wali vibes.. Don't know if itz the case here.. But it looked good.. I didn't know it has started..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Since its azfar is here shabz will hv regular company from hinna and ash...certified azfar ki deewani from this forum

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow this aapa is crazy. total control freak and what is up with her??? good and intresting
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

wow this aapa is crazy. total control freak and what is up with her??? good and intresting

I know right, the way she dresses up at night and puts on make up, how the maid is in on her secret, why she doesn't want her brother to have a baby, all of that makes it so interesting. I wonder what's her story.
So glad to see Azfar back on Hum :D
-shabz- thumbnail
Aapa ji also has a boyfriend 😆 I can't wait for her story to reveal
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I really like the OST of this show.. So evilish n junoon wala I'd say.. Whenever it is playing on TV I listen to it.. 😳