Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Did the show begin? How is it? Whats Zahid's role like?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Did the show begin? How is it? Whats Zahid's role like?

Not bad

It has a good supporting cast and zahids role is of a gentleman

Arij hasn't entered yet but the other heroine is the worst part of the show

I had to forward her romantic scenes with zahid

Other than that it was good
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Thanks Abby.
I saw the promo just now. Ermm,didnt impress me much tbh. Seems like a saas bahu show with a possessive mother who can't seem to digest her son's love being divided between her and his wife?The only good thing-Arij and Zahid seem to have good chemistry.
Who is the other girl?I havent seen such plastic expressions in a while. Sheesh. What a waste.

Lets see,Im gonna wait for a few more episodes to pass by and see what u guys think of it. I think I'll give it a try only then.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .FemmeFatale.

Thanks Abby.

I saw the promo just now. Ermm,didnt impress me much tbh. Seems like a saas bahu show with a possessive mother who can't seem to digest her son's love being divided between her and his wife?The only good thing-Arij and Zahid seem to have good chemistry.
Who is the other girl?I havent seen such plastic expressions in a while. Sheesh. What a waste.

Lets see,Im gonna wait for a few more episodes to pass by and see what u guys think of it. I think I'll give it a try only then.

No u got the whole concept wrong

It's not about SaaS bahu

It's about the mom trying to find the perfect match for her son

She won't b jealous of the bahu

But she wants zahid to marry someone of his calibre and not someone below average like the pathetic 2nd heroine

I guess that's why they cast her in the role so that it makes sense why the mother doesn't want her to hook up with zahid as she is way too ordinary for him

It will b shown how the mom mks him marry arij and then how he is torn. Between the gals n the mom

So it's not typical SaaS bahu
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Hahaha that makes sense then. Anyway Im still gonna give it a few weeks. Dekhte hain baad mein.
Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the show is good but Amna is too much annoying so cant stand with her..otherwise story is interesting.i enjoyed first epi but zahid's scenes with amna were unbearable for me.dont know why i cant like this girl or see her near zahid lol like i was hating maya and hamza scenes in mehram..waiting for arij'Sentry i hope zahid ends up with arij...some scnes of zahid reminded me of hamza :D
Edited by TheRegenerative - 9 years ago
The concept says that Bushra Ansari is playing a zaalim saas in this show like she was in Mera Naseeb and Kabhi Kabhi
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I watched the 1st episode.. It was good bit a little boring lol! Like many have pointed out it seems like a typical saas-bahu drama. Lets see how the next few episodes are.

I liked Zahid though!
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRegenerative

the show is good but Amna is too much annoying so cant stand with her..otherwise story is interesting.i enjoyed first epi but zahid's scenes with amna were unbearable for me.dont know why i cant like this girl or see her near zahid lol like i was hating maya and hamza scenes in mehram..waiting for arij'Sentry i hope zahid ends up with arij...some scnes of zahid reminded me of hamza :D

hahah Amna kyu kesi ko nai pasand 😆😆

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The concept says that Bushra Ansari is playing a zaalim saas in this show like she was in Mera Naseeb and Kabhi Kabhi

i think so ..phle hi epi se pata chalgaya 😛