Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why am I not surprised that Abby is the only one who liked this show?

maaf ker do ussey😆
Nahi I just dont UNDERSTAND
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What was is show about??
I hate Tabish and Mariam both.
Mariam was a vamp not the female lead.
They both deserves each other.. most selfish characters!

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why am I not surprised that Abby is the only one who liked this show?

Again so sorry to disappoint u

Everyone used to like the show except the last Epi

Even ur chaddi buddy usman

It's jus the last epi which cudnt seal all the plots properly n hence people r bursting out so much

And that reaction also proves the fact they had big expectations from the show and was waiting for the last Epi

Otherwise if only I liked the show then there didn't hv been SO MANY posts of so many people regarding the last Epi

Coz shows which no one likes n didn't bother to watch people really don't care how it ended

But this show was surprisingly very good and a lot of people used to watch it and it also got good trps

It's ur bigger loss coz ur fav arij had amazing chemistry with zahid here n u missed it

I was planning to tell u to watch it but looks like bow a days u guys bigger agenda to come in the forum is to mock .e and zahid shows than to discuss pak shows in general

So now even if u want to u can't watch it coz it will hurt ur prestige and ego that u watched a ZAHID shows that also in MY recommendation...omggg such an insult this is in the bashers gang
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to agree with everyone else I didn't watch this show much but I had to watch the last episode but it was so cruel to see Mariam laughing at Bushra ji's character. Don't get me started on Tabish what a stupid son how can the writers allow Mariam and Tabish to have a happy ending especially Mariam she didn't deserve happiness.

I know his mother did wrong but she didn't deserve this much hurt and pain that she suffers at the end. Ughh Mariam's laughter still won't get out of my head.🤢
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Again so sorry to disappoint u

Everyone used to like the show except the last Epi

Even ur chaddi buddy usman

It's jus the last epi which cudnt seal all the plots properly n hence people r bursting out so much

And that reaction also proves the fact they had big expectations from the show and was waiting for the last Epi

Otherwise if only I liked the show then there didn't hv been SO MANY posts of so many people regarding the last Epi

Coz shows which no one likes n didn't bother to watch people really don't care how it ended

But this show was surprisingly very good and a lot of people used to watch it and it also got good trps

It's ur bigger loss coz ur fav arij had amazing chemistry with zahid here n u missed it

I was planning to tell u to watch it but looks like bow a days u guys bigger agenda to come in the forum is to mock .e and zahid shows than to discuss pak shows in general

So now even if u want to u can't watch it coz it will hurt ur prestige and ego that u watched a ZAHID shows that also in MY recommendation...omggg such an insult this is in the bashers gang

@Bold: lmao 🤣 Chaddi Buddy.. Hinna yeh kab huwa..

to be honest Abby, I wasn't a fan of this serial to begin it. Was just watching it for time pass. And in the end it turned out to be such a disappointment.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I M not saying u were a fan...but even to watch a show for time pass u need to hv t interest in it
And like u a lot of others were also watching it

And even I found the end disappointing and rushed

But this is not the first time

Many other good pak shows hv crappy rushed endings but that doesn't mk the whole show crapfest

This show was pretty interesting throughout in spite of being a family show and jus one bad last Epi can't take away the credit of the first 19 episodes which kept the audience interested even if for a time pass

Coz now a days most shows r time pass
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tbh I always found this drama to be slow and boring and actually quite a few times I even mentioned this. Everyone has their own opinions, some will like it and some won't.
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
I gave up on the show long ago... just caught the last epi.. and now i am glad i did not waste my time on this one.. what an idiotic show🤢 if the actor continues to do characters kike these he is going to get on my creep list🥱
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: yamyam

I gave up on the show long ago... just caught the last epi.. and now i am glad i did not waste my time on this one.. what an idiotic show🤢 if the actor continues to do characters kike these he is going to get on my creep list🥱

U shud hv watched all the episode

Then the last Epi wud hv made better sense