Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: burgerchaap

What a loser Tabish turned out to be. Pathetic character. Glad this is over.

Same. This was the worst show ever. So happy it ended,
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Agree with you! It was a rubbish ending! I can't believe Tabish and Mariyam got off scot free! I thought that maybe after talking to Tabish's mum about how Tabish is with her she'd turn around only to see Tabish killed off in a car accident, then she too would not get Tabish and end up alone. How could they give them a happy ending..

Uff i'm just so glad its finished now!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Crap ending to a crapiest show. Pathetic, non-sense, waste of time. Tabish didn't deserve to have a happy ending.
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Zoya..the only innocent character has to get married to that creep tariq and Tabish Maryam get away Scott free without facing the consequences and without any guilt!!!
Absolutely crap ending...
Edited by Arwen. - 8 years ago
Mary tum kya kya dekhti ho
Thank God i didnt watch this
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming to the ending I liked the ending bushraji and arij got
But I don't think hassan niazi became ghar jamad

He was jus saying in anger

But tabish mariam needed a lesson

I didn't want them to hv a full sad ending coz Mariam n tabish basically weren't evil

Tabish did try to remain happy n continue with zoya but his mom's over possessiveness made his life he'll and to top that she even kept his dad's money with her when he needed it the most n it got him to jail n lost his job...if she hadn't kept away the money tabish wudnt hv lost the job n gone to jail

Whenever he used to come home it's zoya crying here and his mom shouting there..it was indeed hell from him...

He did luv zoya but seeing her in tariqs arms asking him to take her away was the last nail in the coffin

Even though there was no chemistry between zahid and amna illyas ...I really liked tabish mariam bond from the beginning...they had an understanding n were more like friends who cud talk things about everything

...Coming to mariam being evil she kinda avenged bushraji...coz she rejected her for tabish with no reason what so ever whereas she was perfect for tabish and when she brought zoya her own choice still she cudnt stand zoya tabish...I clapped what mariam did

.so it's kinda justified

Tabish never two times zoya intentionally...he never even contact her after the wedding but when he needed moral support neither his mom or zoya were there ...then he had to let mariam in ...it was jus not like those typical EMA

I M kind of glad they got away to USA from this mess...

Agree both did wrong but they were forced to

They had to secure their own happiness and future coz no one was caring

I still agree mariam n tabish shud hv been shown some remorse or regret but they had to hurry the Epi

But I didn't feel anything for bushraji in the end

SUCH MOTHERS DESERV SUCH FATE

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tabish is most pathetic, nonsensical character i have witnissed...
what the hell was this show???? poor zoya suffered alot bcz of loser tabish and mariyam... mariyam was horrible person, destroyed someone else's life to create her paradise.. very dissappointed with ending... i would have been happy if both would have been killed in a car accident..
watever happened with rabia... she deserved it.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The only person i felt sad for was Saba faisal's character.
Both her sons left her.

why am I not surprised that Abby is the only one who liked this show?
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so glad i didn't follow this show regularly, i think i watched 5 episodes in total out of the 20. Alhumdullilah for that because what crap was this? Tabish was one heck of an indecisive character and the drama made no sense. Don't even know what was the point of this show🤢