Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought Mariam said yes to get married to someone else!
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked todays episode.
it is nice to see a girl who didnt give in to demands just to be in good books, whether she is right or wrong is different story but at least shes not trying to please everyone.
Hassan Niazi looked good, sometimes I think it might not be bad for zoya if she ends up with him, he cares about her, he didnt look that creepy in todays episode.

jo bhi ho, maryam is going to end up in Tabishs life, i feel it.

The scene where Tabish's sister find the Taweez was so smartly done, if Saba F would have found it then it would be a little un real, but this was perfect.

I like this show, its not typical.
Mother is not typical, wife is not typical, everyone looks real.

Just a advise to all, the molvi/baba suggested Durood Tanjeena, i know ppl In Pakistan follow that religiously but my friends, there is ONLY ONE DUROOD AND THATS THE ONE WE READ IN OUR SALAT/NAMAZ.
Please look it up, this is bidaat. you will not find it in any hadith so we shouldnt do it either. Peace.
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have yet to watch the episode
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode!
I'm so confused if Joya was right or wrong!
Tabish mother is seeing too much day dream!

Precap is creepy, Who is marrying whom?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I LUVED TODAYS EPISODE
I m sooo happy zahid got this show ... HE IS KICKASS AS TABISH
...his scenes with arij n bushra was just too good...he showed perfectly what tabish was going through

It's a family show BUT DIFFERENT N UNPREDICTABLE...who is the writer...hum tv shud give this writer more work...

AGREE NONE OF THE CHARACTERS R ENTIRETY BLACK OR WHITE but hv different shades which makes it so real

I even liked how the jewellery track was shown...Whereas in other shows its portrayed as ww3

Also finally hassan niazi character is given some depth and less creepiness

I even like the convos between arij n her mom ...it's sensible and real...not always backbititing about the in laws

All n all I m VERY impressed with this show

Wasn't expecting it to b so good ...now a days I wait for both sangat n this show

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The serial is definitely interesting.. but Bushra's daydreaming and showing those scenes as promos/previews are annoying. I also feel that Tabish going to jail is also her dream. Anyway, I want Maryam to come back. Her track and role was interesting.

Zahid Ahmad's crying scene was bad. He is good otherwise but emotional scenes are not his forte.
Edited by Usman. - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm finally starting to like this show..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
ZAHID IS CAST AS MAIN LEAD IN KHALIL SIRS NEXT SHOW ON HUM TV...shoot starts in Dec..it's slated to air on March 2016

Omggg THIS NEWS JUST MADE MY DAY
since sadqay days when mehram used to air simultaneously used to wonder if they wanted a new low budget hero with mahira to balance their budget they cud hv cast zahid instead...he wud hv rocked with mahira as khelu

Initially I didn't like khalil sir and used to wonder why is he so popular coz I HATED sadqay but always appreciated his command on AMAZING dialogues

But after watching PA...BUNTY I LUV U...YOUSUF I M BECAME A HUGE FAN of KHALIL UR qamar sir and must say he is just MIND BLOWING and very much worth the hype

I know zahid has shows lined up for PTV HOME...ary...geo...I used to b sad how come hum didn't cast him for anything whereas all his HUM last one yr has been either hits or superhits...only jugnoo is average but it wasn't flop

it Wasn't making sense but now thankfully HUM TV ko akal ay

And they cast him in their BIGGEST SHOW written by KHALIL SIR...zahid is the FIRST ONE to be cast...others are yet to b finalised

Omggg

I m sooo happy

I sooo wish they can rope in ayeza for this show as well

Since shoot starts in December and slated to air from March 2016...so ayeza can join in as she was supposed to come no next year anyways

Fingers crossed
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Oh wow! That's amazing for Zahid!

I'd actually love to see Aiza opposite Zahid!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Oh wow! That's amazing for Zahid!

I'd actually love to see Aiza opposite Zahid!

I know I was also pleasantly surprised