Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Liked todays epi

I m glad how all the characters are given importance in the show and it doesnt revolve around the love triangle only

Today i luved how the other sister of zahid had good scenes with busha ji saba faisal and zahid

The gal is new but she rocked todays scenes with bushra ji and zahid

Cant wait to see hassan niazi zahid interaction as both r very natural actors and they will be playing brothers here

Zahid arij small phone convo was cute too ...even the phone convo had chemistry
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay so I haven't had time to watch todays episode or the previous episode properly just skimmed through. But does Tabish's sister, the older one know that Tabish is her real brother? Like when he was giving her money for her fees she refused saying she doesn't want to hear anything from her phupho later on and that her brother referring to Hasan Niazi will give her.. So does she not know that Tabish is her brother?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Okay so I haven't had time to watch todays episode or the previous episode properly just skimmed through. But does Tabish's sister, the older one know that Tabish is her real brother? Like when he was giving her money for her fees she refused saying she doesn't want to hear anything from her phupho later on and that her brother referring to Hasan Niazi will give her.. So does she not know that Tabish is her brother?

She knows it now but they never had any close relation with tabish thanks to bushra never letting him go near them

So she doesn't feel that brotherly feeling from him even after knowing the truth. And that's why why doesn't want to take money from him plus she doesn't need to as Hassan niazi send them money...it's not as if Saba faisals family hv no money
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

She knows it now but they never had any close relation with tabish thanks to bushra never letting him go near them

So she doesn't feel that brotherly feeling from him even after knowing the truth. And that's why why doesn't want to take money from him plus she doesn't need to as Hassan niazi send them money...it's not as if Saba faisals family hv no money

Oh okay... that makes sense

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Oh finally we got to see the rooftop scene today...remember zahid posted this pic of his sitting on rooftop long back saying Not coming soon...lol...but time indeed flies...
we got to watch that scene today and the phone convo of zoya tabish was sooo sweet n cute...I luv it how tabish has a different understanding with both the girls..zahid arij has SCORCHING CHEMISTRY even in the phone convos
..FINALLY good to see u back in ur house with bushra mom..

...LUVED the confrontation between both the moms when Saba mom came to leave tabish at bushra moms house...
..AND YES MY MOST FAV PART...WE GOT TO SEE TABISH n KID SISTER scenes...it was her bday and I LUVED how tabish made her bday special...zahid s scenes with the kid are super ADORABLE...

and in the end when zahid blushes thinking of the wedding was sooo cuteee...all n all it was a very balanced and beautiful Epi...

and last but not the least...Hassan niazi is finally here...now the next phase of the drama will begin...CANT WAIT...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am actually liking Amna Ilyas in this show.. She has improved since Janam Jali.. Plus she looks good here.. Her look I mean..
Arij pe iss tarah k roles suit karte hain better.. I like when plays a sober role..

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am actually liking Amna Ilyas in this show.. She has improved since Janam Jali.. Plus she looks good here.. Her look I mean..

Arij pe iss tarah k roles suit karte hain better.. I like when plays a sober role..

I like arij in bindaas roles too like the way she was in meri bet I and recently in another hum show kitna satatay ho

She is tremendous in that show as the moophat bindaas lead heroine

But here she plays completely opposite character but still nails it
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have only seen her like that in the initial episodes of Aik Pal.. N some bits of Ishq Parast too..

Kitna Satatay Ho one I have not watched.. But jitna mujhe andaza hua hai promos dekh k.. Yes.. That suits her too.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nothing happened in this episode.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
^ Ikr! No progress at all! Why are they dragging?!