Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't know why Tabish was angry at bushra, I have seen such a scenario in real life and that person had nothing but respect for his adopted parents who were also his real taya/taye. That person also found out while he was in university, but didn't even tell the adopted parents that he found out . However the adopted parents were not anything like bushras character. Very loving and caring people.
What I have seen In such cases the boy/ girl usually blame the birth parents that why me? Why was I easy enough to give away, the complains are usually for the Birth parents not adopted. I know of someone who committed suicide on finding the truth, he felt like his whole life was a lie. So I don't get why Tabish was angry at Bushra, he should have been angry at his real mom.
AnywAys, it was a good episode.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Thanks for telling me pretty much everything 🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

^ Thanks for telling me pretty much everything 🤣

I wasn't talking about Zahid character, I was talking about real people.
Phir say parho
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohkaayyy guys.. I never watched this show but since my satellite wasn't functioning today mum was watching hum on jadoo and while doing dishes I got that scene where Tabish gets to know mumani is his mum.. why was he so mad? and why did Mumani keep him with her.. I felt so bad for his mum/Phuppo she was so sad poor lady.. He called her names selfish and what not tho she didn't look like one.. is she actually selfish in the show or Tabish was just being over dramatic? 😕 and his real mum should also ask him to go live with his mom like pyaar se samjhain..
The scene where Zahid screams bacha nahi hoon main I literally dropped the dish I was washing so loud 😆😆
I only watched that part when he comes to his real mum's house.. what happens next?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zahid needs to improve his acting in emotional scenes..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Usman.

Zahid needs to improve his acting in emotional scenes..

R u serious

He ROX big time in emotional scenes

Very few actors can cry convincingly on screen

Zahid Fawad hamza fq are just a few of them

They are sooo good in crying scenes
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shabz- I was kidding yaar :P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Zahid mohabbat kam karo aur yeh batao phuppo is actually selfish or not?

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
The reason for tabish overreaction was not only coz bushra didnt tell him the truth but also coz he has seen his whole bushra treating saba faisal and her kids as trash

Bushra used to do it for insecurity whereas saba is her own brothers wife

Its not as if saba faisal is from zahids dads side

But still she used to behave so badly even with sabas kids and didnt let them go anywhere near zahid

Before zahid used to know and see all that but used to overlook it for bushras happiness

But now that he knew the truth and got to know that was his real morher and that kid was his real sister but still bushra used to behave with them as if they r street people made him even more disgusted towards bushra

If bushra had a cordial relation with them then he wud hv been angry but not so disgusted

So his outburst was not only about bushra hiding the truth but also how she was with his real family all this years

But i m sure things will cool down and he will go bk to her

He was already disturbed for the maryam zoya thing ...he even sacrificed his love to honour bushras wishes n trying his best to settle with zoya

And now again this

So he erupted like a volcano
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Abby: no I am not kidding. I really feel he needs to do better in crying scenes. He tries too hard. Be it mehram or tmpr.. his crying scenes needs to be better.