Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

My only problem is Tabish knew when he was getting involved with Maryam that she was aiming to become a doctor, not a doctor who sits at home but who actually practices, then why suddenly that became a negative.
Having said that Maryam should let go. No need to degrade yourself but I guess then we will not have a story.

Exactly Shabz, me too didnt like the way Tabesh dumped Maryam...when anyone studies to become a doctor, the person just wont stay at home doing nothing ๐Ÿ˜• Just did not like this...and yeah, Maryam should let go...but he must realize what he has done is wrong ๐Ÿ˜ก
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Introverted

exactly cant stand amna ilyas so dont feel bad for maryam๐Ÿ˜†kash uski jaga koi aur hoti..

I SO WISH IT WS SARAH KHAN...she wud hv rocked as maryam and from ALVIDA I know that zahid Sarah has very good chemistry...the beautiful scenes of zahid amna which went down the drain for the zero chemistry wud hv been so much better if it was zahid Sara Khan
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Exactly Shabz, me too didnt like the way Tabesh dumped Maryam...when anyone studies to become a doctor, the person just wont stay at home doing nothing๐Ÿ˜• Just did not like this...and yeah, Maryam should let go...but he must realize what he has done is wrong๐Ÿ˜ก

he kept her hanging for so many years, promising her a future together, and in one instance he dumps her, he could have said I can't marry you because my parents don't agree, but to say I will not marry you because you will not be able to stay home and make me breakfast, lay down my clothes for me, because I am incapable to do so myself, I am a over grown baby and I need another mother to look after me ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways in today's days working women can balance both and they can afford help. But I think girls should stop becoming doctors, just make rotis.

Let's see what happens next, I thouroughly enjoyed the stare down between Maryam and Zoya ๐Ÿ˜†
She was like "he's mine, get lost"
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PAKISTAN...more power and success to u
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is he going to become a two-timer now?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this jerk is definitely marrying her in the next episode. wow, if he does that, then just WOW.
i mean, first he was in love with maryam. then he leaves her and then supposedly is falling for zoya - FLIRTING WITH HER, and now he is gonna say sorry to her and marry maryam??? SAY WHAT?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hopehot

Is he going to become a two-timer now?

looks like it ๐Ÿ˜• i don't get desi men ๐Ÿ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

this jerk is definitely marrying her in the next episode. wow, if he does that, then just WOW.

i mean, first he was in love with maryam. then he leaves her and then supposedly is falling for zoya - FLIRTING WITH HER, and now he is gonna say sorry to her and marry maryam??? SAY WHAT?

LMAO

I can't stop laughing
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't mind Amna Ilyas and so as a neutral viewer I find Tabish at fault in this whole situation.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: plo_98

I don't mind Amna Ilyas and so as a neutral viewer I find Tabish at fault in this whole situation.

I jus luv watching zoya tabish and bushraji and the dadi from mirat ul Uroos scenes the most

And I don't think tabish is only at fault

He did fight for maryam with his parents as Mich as he cud but if the parents are so adamant and stubborn what can tabish do