Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

Aaah finally its back, now I can delete my thread πŸ˜†

Yeh was surprised at the adopted part, perhaps thats why his mom is so obsessed with him..

But that maryam 😑
The tabish and zoya scenes were epic though..

I hope wht they show as maryam and tabish scenes in the promo is just a memory, would suck if its real, isn't Tabish supposedly falling for zoya?

I i am the only one feeling so bad for maryam πŸ˜’

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ yep πŸ˜†
As long as she stays away from tabish and zoya, I'm willing to feel bad for her, but if she is gonna keep doing this crap, then πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

I think, the whole career woman cannot make a home message that has been raised in this drama is actually something to think abt, not just criticize, because this is a reality.. so many guys fall for girls first and are willing to accept anything, but after marriage they realize that oh they wanted someone who would take full care of their home.. and I don't think that's a wrong expectation at all either. I just think in this case, people should be more practical before getting involved with someone then.

Anywho in this case, maryam herself chose her career over tabish, so I think it would be in poor form for her to chase him like this when he has moved on with someone who meets what he is looking for. She took the decision, now she needs to stick with it. Acting this way is just making her look like a weak character, basically the very kind of girl Tabish's mom probz accused her of being. The guy is engaged, and happy, and his fiance is straight up telling you to back off... SO BACK OFF.
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 9 years ago
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed the epi but can understand the whole thing..agree with you Sid..i dont feel bad for maryam.😊 she needs to move on..she has so many other things to do in life..she doesnt deserve a guy like tabish.joray asmano per bante hain sometimes we need to undersatand this.😊
Edited by Introverted - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Omggg ZAHID AND ARIJ LOOK SO DAMN GOOD TOGETHER and i just realised zahid is really good in giving romantic looks...today all he did was to give a few adorable looks to arij and i WAS FLOORED...and i luv his physique in this show...its broad fit masculine...just perfect...i hate it when he gets skinny...all n all i liked todays epi a lot and they looked SO GOOD IN THE ENGAGEMENT SCENE both wearing blue issshhh...i never thought zahid arij will hv so much chemistry...THIS DRAMA WUD HV BEEN LOT MORE INTERESTING IF SOMEONE ELSE PLAYED THE 2nd heroine...koi bhi chalta other than the INTOLERABLE AMNA ILLYAS...wish it was sara khan or sidra batool instead...they r terrific low budget actresses
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

OMGGG SUPER DUPER NEWS

TUM MERE PAAS RAHO GOT 3.4 trps

Yayyy

I m sooo happy

Now when zahid arij hassan niazi track will start it will get higher trps

Soon it will give competition to MOL i m sooo damn excited and happy for zahid bushraji and arij

I really hope this trp continues

My only problem is Tabish knew when he was getting involved with Maryam that she was aiming to become a doctor, not a doctor who sits at home but who actually practices, then why suddenly that became a negative.
Having said that Maryam should let go. No need to degrade yourself but I guess then we will not have a story.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

My only problem is Tabish knew when he was getting involved with Maryam that she was aiming to become a doctor, not a doctor who sits at home but who actually practices, then why suddenly that became a negative.
Having said that Maryam should let go. No need to degrade yourself but I guess then we will not have a story.

I m just glad its not a typical luv triangle with zahid arij maryam

There is more to the story like the adoption saba faisals family and hassan niazi arij track ...then also there is a zahid bushraji mom son track

And thank goodness for that

I just cant stand amna illyas

So really dont care what happens to maryam

I just want to see less of her and more of the other characters

The true gal one boy angle is thankfully a part of the show

Not the whole show

Slowly as epis progress the focus will shift to others

Introverted thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I m just glad its not a typical luv triangle with zahid arij maryam

There is more to the story like the adoption saba faisals family and hassan niazi arij track ...then also there is a zahid bushraji mom son track

And thank goodness for that

I just cant stand amna illyas

So really dont care what happens to maryam

I just want to see less of her and more of the other characters

The true gal one boy angle is thankfully a part of the show

Not the whole show

Slowly as epis progress the focus will shift to others

exactly cant stand amna ilyas so dont feel bad for maryamπŸ˜†kash uski jaga koi aur hoti..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's my first time watching Amna Ilyas so I have no problem with her.
She's pretty decent in my opinion