Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
OK so I watched an epi of this show today on TV..

Maryam is not likeable but whatever is happening is not fair.. Like the guy is a confused soul.. Why dil lagaana n all with a girl when he knows k us k ghar wale nai maanenge !? Maryam k sath bura hua na.. She wants to be Doctor n thtz her fault kia ? 😕

Sare mard ek jese hi hote hain.. 🥱

--

I m not liking the girl playing Marym but I m liking both the girls with Zahid.. Mixed feelings 😆 !
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
ASH u shud watch the first two Epi
Then u get the true picture

Neither is zahids character confused

Nor is maryam the mazloom aurat

Nor is bushra ansaari the evil SaaS

The show is typical yet different

U need to watch the first two epis to understand why the characters behaving this way
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Acha.. Phir rehne do is show ko aise hi.. Coz I can't watch anything online at the moment.. So itz better to stay away from shows which have already started n Catching up online would be needed 😛 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Acha.. Phir rehne do is show ko aise hi.. Coz I can't watch anything online at the moment.. So itz better to stay away from shows which have already started n Catching up online would be needed 😛 😆

No plz watch it

I want u to discuss the zahid arij scenes which are coming up and. It has ur heart THROB Hasan niazi too

U hv to watch this with me ash

Even if u don't get time to watch the first two epis online u hv. To watch the future epis with me
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -shabz-

This is the dillema of girls in our culture, no matter how ambitious they are, they become Drs and engineers all to make Roti's for a guy.

It saddens me when I see mothers of sons proudly telling every one that their bahu is s doctor, but then they expect them to give up her profession to take care of the home, why marry your son to a doctor then, at least the parents in this show were open about it. They wAnted a home maker not a professional.

Bang on post Shabz!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I did actually feel for Maryam even though I don't really like her.. Its so so damn wrong of Tabish to ask her to give up her passion for him. Hamare logon ki mentality itni kharab kyun hoti hai! I hated when he said "lekin tum biwi nehi ban sakho gi" like seriously! What are the requirements? Biwi woh nehi hoti jo sirf ghar mein bhet kar rotiya banati rahein, ya bacho ka khayal rakhe, yah phir poora din iss intezar mein guzaar de ke mera shohar ghar kab aaye ga. Before your biwi she is her own lady.. I really want to know ke achi biwi bane ke requirements kya hai.. I was so frustrated.. Like I don't know maybe i'm over exaggerating.. But that scene didn't really digest well with me. Its probably because its so close to what happens in reality.. Aurat kabhi bhi apne liye nehi jeeti.. Its so sad!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I don't think it's coz of that
The dad just used this technique to get rid of maryam

This is not how today's parents deal with the bahus in the middle and upper middle class at least

Days hv changed and girls who are ambitious do Persue careers irrespective of the fact that whether they r married or not

So girls marrying to mk rotis for hubby is history now

Even if the girl doesn't work still they no more make rotisserie for in laws ...the housemaids do

Gone are the days when we get tulsi parvati type bahus

Girls who are really determined can do whatever they want and now a days the sons parents are also liberal compared to what it was even 5 yrs ago

Days and mentality are changing

Whatever they showed in the Epi was just an excuse the dad gave to zahid to convince him maryam isn't suitable for him...if she was someone he approved of then he wudnt hv made it an issue...but since they don't like maryam they r bringing it new issues to convince zahid and zahid is desperate to mk sure his pare ts agree a d hence fulfilling all their demands to mk maryam the way they told him

They used it as an excuse

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
So Tabish is adopted, I think he might be saba's son.

Did anyone understand the promo ?
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aaah finally its back, now I can delete my thread 😆
Yeh was surprised at the adopted part, perhaps thats why his mom is so obsessed with him..

But that maryam 😡
The tabish and zoya scenes were epic though..

I hope wht they show as maryam and tabish scenes in the promo is just a memory, would suck if its real, isn't Tabish supposedly falling for zoya?
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

So Tabish is adopted, I think he might be saba's son.

Did anyone understand the promo ?

i think same ..confusing ..but i cant wait for next epi bahut kuch ho ra hai 😛