Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

@dolly,

I know replacement is difficult,I lost connection with Ganga when Sriti left and Shakti will never be Jagya for me but now for Jagya's sake its needed,in my opinion.

Saying that Aasiya,Surekha ji,Mannu,these people should not be asked to leave just because Shashank is quitting,Shashank himself will not like it.We would have been very disappointed if BH gang along with Shashank would have been asked to leave the show with a happy ending when Udaipur family entered.And they are not ending BH and it shows how important this family is for them and I am proud of that.It would have been great to see a happy ending for BH family but they are in no mood to end BH story so we have to accept it.And by this replacement Jagya's necessity in the story is proved and its a happy moment for Jagya fans.

I will say for myself I just didn't want Jagya to die.I would have loved a happy ending and I was ok with replacement.So have no issues now.But I am not at all expecting anything huge for Jagya,neither I am saying Shakti will get huge screen space,the things will be same.Jagya will be there in BH,in his hospital,in MLA office and also in between Anandi-Ganga.πŸ˜†And I know all this fast forwardness is because Shashank is leaving and Shakti will join.

On top of that seeing Jagya involved in Akhiraj track is giving me immense pleasure,ek baar to hisaab barabar ho.

well its carrot for new actor πŸ˜† plus making things more messy for drama purpose 

i am sure Akhi Jagya will be friends ...Akhi use MLA's position so Anandi won't punish him or he can escape with minor punishment  
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have no issues if they show Nandini.I said it because BH story was said to be increasing episode numbers.And I know people are liking her.But I am against the thing that when one lead is liked the other is asked to leave or decreasing importance,for me its ehsan faramoshi.

Nandini is the balika vadhu now but they have some responsibilities towards Anandi Jagya also.Who is Nandini,Mannu after all!They have sacrificed Anandi's story to show BH,no,they sacrificed Jagya Anandi Ganga,Mannu and everyone because of their obsession towards Jagya Anandi the pair.It sounds rude but I am seeing nothing else as a reason for this.

Anyways thanks guys for the discussion.Loved to express my views on this.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blushing

fact remain BV still running makes different hence arrogance πŸ˜†

all becoz the actors whom this PH doesn't recognise & treat them as a shit from prats,sriti, sargun ,aviansh,satyajit 2 sid .i won't b surprised if they do same wid shanky. and if they won't blame him then its  a miracle.
waise bhi now this show shud b renamed as replacement vadhu.
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

I have no issues if they show Nandini.I said it because BH story was said to be increasing episode numbers.And I know people are liking her.But I am against the thing that when one lead is liked the other is asked to leave or decreasing importance,for me its ehsan faramoshi.

Nandini is the balika vadhu now but they have some responsibilities towards Anandi Jagya also.Who is Nandini,Mannu after all!They have sacrificed Anandi's story to show BH,no,they sacrificed Jagya Anandi Ganga,Mannu and everyone because of their obsession towards Jagya Anandi the pair.It sounds rude but I am seeing nothing else as a reason for this.

Anyways thanks guys for the discussion.Loved to express my views on this.

agree wid u but i m sure if they show only sasural nimboi ka & no BH this show won't run for more than 2 months.
i think saural nimboli ka is a filler track which they r using 2 increase no. of epis. bcoz nobody likes  repetition of the story. it has happened wid UT also. they tried it wid 2nd gen but cudn't succeed . so here also it won't succeed.
and i won't b srprsd that after few months that if BV will hav 2 rush the story 2  end the show.bcoz BV is heading 4 that only.
Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Don't know why people still think that BH is the centre stage when the story and theme of the story has moved away from them.

Sasural Nimboli ka is not the filler BH is the filler story in Ver 2.0

Sasural Nimboli ka is the main story on one side and Anandi's journey on the otherside - that's what the official website of colors BV says.

They know that they have to keep Anandi because they have to show them getting back together and since they have seperated mother daughter in the most inhuman manner and people will not keep quiet if they don't show Anandi getting her daughter back because after the way they killed Shiv neither Anandi nor her children deserve so much of grief in their lives.

To fill the episodes they use BH tracks while they deal with theme BV.

Don't know how T is keeping quiet despite playing the central character unless she has been promised that she has a strong tracks coming ahead and willing to wander around aimlessly /take back seat let BH take up the space that was meant for her story. 

Channel and the makers sell this story as Anandi's search for her daughter but what they show is nothing.

ideally Toral shd put down he papers πŸ˜†

tiny15 thumbnail
i  want all actors playing lead from toral ,surekhaji, shanky. aasiya 2 put down their papers. they r taking them 4 granted.
they cud'd shown Aji wid her kids a s single mom after shiv solving hr kids probs & JaGan wid their kids solving sum probs.but just 2 increase the no. of epis they brought 2nd BV which is 2 illogical.
Muktchand thumbnail
Actor replace becoz story of BH is incomplete plus why rest of actor quit if one is put down his papers
Anandi had her story wonder why CV keep delaying or not interested in her story as single parent 

Nimboli her sasural can run BV TVT shows this entire week their story seen yet get good numbers too plus Nimboli is future lead in fact current lead too since Anandi no where in picture 

if Jagya had strong track wonder why Shashank left ideally Toral shd quit since no story for Anandi  
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blushing

Actor replace becoz story of BH is incomplete plus why rest of actor quit if one is put down his papers

Anandi had her story wonder why CV keep delaying or not interested in her story as single parent 

Nimboli her sasural can run BV TVT shows this entire week their story seen yet get good numbers too plus Nimboli is future lead in fact current lead too since Anandi no where in picture 

if Jagya had strong track wonder why Shashank left ideally Toral shd quit since no story for Anandi  

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. If Toral leaves, Sai Anand can replace her.πŸ˜‰
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
People kept saying that BV is headed to folding up since the time Anandi had been replaced with another acttress. Now it is more than three years .It is completing 7 years in a week.
Then they said the same when Ganga was replaced and Shiv's character ended and they also said if Shashank leaves it is the end of the road for BV. But don't think it is the end of the road yet.

This show doesn't offer romance saas bahu saga or kitchen politics which are staple of most of the shows all  the ingredients which earn them a place in top shows yet it is still among top 10 with Akheraj and Nimboli taking centre stage.

If they have lead pair which is popular - they keep getting them divorced and remarried to sustain the interest 

Saas Bahu sagas where they have super bahus who solve every problem and sacrifice everything 

Or else they have some half a dozen women fighting for the control over the kitchen

BV makers stayed away from all these and yet managed to get viewership by just using socially relevant issues to create drama or make/break relationships that is not such a small achievement. We may be angry with them but they should be given credit for sticking to their theme BV and women empowerment through out seven years.

Writers know taht it is they who have managed to keep the viewers interested.The channel knows actors know that and PH too.

If the actors are the ones who make or break the show so many of the actors who top the list on IF should be starring in top rated shows and bring business to the channels. But that's not the case.
At least in BV actors seem to go through revolving doors but the show is running 

Muktchand thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. If Toral leaves, Sai Anand can replace her.πŸ˜‰

🀣