Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek134 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@i agree with Hina   These tracks have started with which Jagya should end with him only Otherwise there will be no continuity it will look complete disconnected with new Jagya  
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Always knew they cannot end Jagya's character because this happens to be his story too I hope some people are answered but accepting another  face for Jagya Not possible for me 
i am fed up of this replacement vadhu🤢
Edited by jermey1 - 8 years ago
DrMCallgari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i wonder which poll is talked about here which so called made a difference ðŸ˜²That multiple voting poll ðŸ¤£
I think makers are bringing a replacement not reading that poll it is because they cannot end Jagya's character like this It will make no sense sending him to foreign The PH was not casting a new actor The writers would have asked them They cannot send this central character to Amerika otherwise one half of BV story will vanish without any logic Thats when they approached this actor 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
BV and replacement
😛

Somebody inform guiness book world record office about this "cult" oops replacement show

how i wish bv also gets replaced by another show
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not interested in replacement ðŸ¤¢Makers should change name of this from Balika vadhu too replacement vadhu 
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
"toral looks like university student"
^this gave me a laughter attack 🤣

dont know why people cant stick to topic
always bring T anandi

god this forum 🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Isn't Shakti Anand playing lead in that other show on Life Ok?
That show is action drama if I'm right and it seems to be doing well for that channel too

Don't think he will be giving up that show. He may have taken up Jagya's role because of the channel and of course the brand name Balika Vadhu.

He already is an established actor with his acting credentials well established so he doesn't need that much screen time or role in the story Balika Vadhu to prove his acting credentials.He just needs a wider audience reach

So I don't think he signed the show because the character has got a strong role in the story but just to be associated with the show PH and channel

Shashank has just started his career and he is just one character old unlike Shakti Anand so their professional needs are different.
vandoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

@vandoor ... Post meant for me & aparna ...

We are not actor fan but character fan ... Yes since Toral gets most bashing we ended up defending her , as we wish give her fair chance ...

After two years still she gets bashing... People still react seeing her pic ... Saying its pukeworthy ... Well i can post screen shots too ...

But this not thread of Toral but Shakti joining BV ... So let it be

OK. I didnt mean 2 bring Toral here. There was a statement regarding wat Toral fans feel n dat they find it hard 2 accept d truth etc, so i just replied on dat.
Iam also character fan . Toral came later but i like her.
I agree wid u n I wudnt bring her topic on dis thread anymore.

vandoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

my comment was for those persons who took offense and did post here You can read all pages you will get the idea i am talking about who  and they happen to Toral fans as well

bold  ðŸ˜†why would Shakti mind playing a well established character , play a popular character Jagya? Shashank quitted because makers were not giving him much to do and only giving him in tits and bits  He resigned in May i believe and was on three month notice period  and as soon as he is about to leave Makers have increased his screen space but for SV these tactics are not enough to hook him to show but to Shakti this something new Why he won't sign to play a popular character ?who knows later he might leave too like Sargun mehta who came all excited to be part of show later left If Ganga's character would be given her dues why Sriti would have left why Sargun would have signed so its clear makers say something else while signing the actor do something else later 

even Shashank was very excited to be part of leap why he quitted because makers deceived what story they told him things did not happen like post leap thats why he left 

My like button not working.
They shud hav brought Shakti wid d leap itself instead of replacing now. Viewers wud hav connected wid older Jagya. It wudnt hav been easy 4 jagya fans but atleast fair 2 both d actors.

Dignitas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vandoor

ean 2 bring Toral here. There was a statement regarding wat Toral fans feel n dat they find it hard 2 accept d truth etc, so i just replied on dat.
Iam also character fan . Toral came later but i like her.
I agree wid u n I wudnt bring her topic on dis thread anymore.

[Edited by Dignitas - 8 years ago