Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: hisusmita

So in spite of all the cursing BV is all set to run for another 1000 episodes.

Characters are more important for BV CVs , not the actors😆

As long as the story interests me, I will watch it.

Always watching it for Anandi, so lets see what's in store now

So true for CVs it is always about characters.

I'm waiting for the story which the BV CVs and Colors channel promised to tell the story of Anandi and her children . As long as the story is about them I'll watch it.

Hopefully Anandi won't be tied up with BH story to get new Jagya established.
vandoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExcuseMePlz

Creating a new topic as its  a news of replacement and didn't want to unsticky the all discussion post.Hope its not a problem..

According to TOI Shashank will be replaced.Jagya is going nowhere.From next month he will be seen as Jagya.Mannu-Pooja track and Jagya getting sandwitched between Anandi-Ganga lamba chalne wala hai......I thought they will replace Shashank as so many things are still pending in Jagya's life and Jagya will be an awesome character to play for new actor.And Jagya from now on will look his age. 😆

Shakti Anand to replace Shashank as Jagya in 'Balika Vadhu':

Ever since Shashank Vyas, popular as Jagya, decided to quit one of the longest-running shows, 'Balika Vadhu', the production house has been working overtime to find a suitable replacement. And the hunt has finally ended with senior actor Shakti Anand. Currently seen in the TV show 'Shapath', Shakti will be the new Jagya in 'Balika Vadhu'. According to sources, his entry is slated for next month.

Despite repeated attempts, Shakti remained unavailable for comment.

Thanx for the info. The makers must have thought- " Jab record banane nikle hi hain, to kyun na har tarah ka record banaya jaye"😆
I dont think Shashank wud leave if there wud have been a strong track ahead 4 Jagya. The new entry is probably just 2 keep d BH family in Jaitser, atleast till story doesnt move 4ward.
Going about looks n choices, its all about r personal perception.

Agree wid those who say dat Shanky luks smart n young.
Agree wid those who say Toral-Sid made a very bful pair! They did indeed⭐️
Also agree wid those who say dat Toral have a matured face.
She does, but inspite of being not conventionally so young luking, there is sumthing abt her, sumthng charismatic abt her eyes n smile..there is an innocense on her face..!
well, I just gave my opinion dat I personally like 2 see her as anandi  (After initial disappointment), n i wud luv 2 see her Nandini also

BUT, I respect every one's opinion here, those who wud like 2 see Toral as a young girl, n those wudnt like 2 see ! I have just stated my opinion bcz I felt like,seeing evey1 doing dat.

Age doent matter. I agree wid those who say dat its how u r presented onscreen, dat matters.
All d Best 2 Shakti Anand n Wish a Bright Future 2 Shashank Vyas..

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
They couldn't finish Jagya's story and then a whole family needed to be vanished if Jagya would have gone abroad.And its not fair with the actors who are still in the show and just joined.And the main thing is they can still show many things with Jagya,Shashank was playing it for 5 years and its understandable that doing the same thing will make feel like quitting but thats not the case for Shakti and Jagya is worth playing as a character.Then the story is about Jagya and Anandi and am happy they are staying true to that.BH is Jagya's and it will remain his,good.

The day they brought Akheraj's politician status I was thinking where they are heading to.Then yesterday they showed Akhiraj is getting connected to Jagya,then I realized the character is probably not going anywhere.Some justice is happening here as I wished earlier,I want to see more.

With the replacement they can actually hault Anandi-Nandini's reunion and show some stupid arguement between Ganga-Anandi and Jagya wondering whats going on!Very interesting scenes coming up!!!

I am ok with the replacement as Shashank needed a break and Jagya can't simply go to abroad.But my main issue with Jagya will be the same will Jagya get his track?Probably after replacement,yes.Establishing new Jagya is very much important.

And if BV cvs have changed their decision of not sending Jagya abroad by looking at IF multiple vote post then God save them.😆Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Don't understand why Singhs and Anandi's life should be tied up for ever like this.
This is absolutely disgusting way to show that Anandi's husband her children and her parents don't matter at all and only people who matter or these two people who committed so many atrocities against her and they are still in her life because she has forgiven them.

May be the actress playing Ganga hasn't had her fill of BV yet and they can't show BH story with her and her children alone

But don't really care to see anybody coming in to the track of Anandi's search for her daughter and her fight to get her daughter back.If they removed Shiv to show her fighting against all odds on her own they have no business to invlove Jagya in it too.

The channel and makers announced that Ver 2.0 will be about the challenges that come in the lives of Anandi and her children so they better not dilute that track. 

Since the channel CVs and writers refer to Anandi as their protagonist and central character  - they better show this as a single mother fighting all her battles on her own and not with her ex husband's help even if he happens to be a good friend - Not every woman is good friends with ex husband even if she has been married more than once. 
Aashima. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@TM thanks for sharing.
 honestly didnt expected this. but this was the only way to keep the BH cast relevant to the story , which wouldnt have been possible without Jagya in the picture. Though i agree with @vandoor that Had CV's already got a strong/challenging track for Jagya, SV wouldnt have quit . They tested the BH cast enough in the initial months after leap in their process of establishing Jhalra family + kamli , now also they are doing the same.

If the news is true then Shakti is not a bad choice...Will see what they are gonna do with him, as MLA Dr. Jagdish Singh. Like they have unsuccessfully attempted with SV to show him 40+ years of age with those closed neck suits.

Wish to see Shashank getting good roles in future.⭐️

For Toral, i like her as Anandi &  the actress as well for her offscreen personality. & have no problems if ever they consider her to play her daughter << TV actress usually gets similar OTT roles...& shows>>...For the pairing part i like her only with SS.❤️

And if A certain unpopular actress was chosen to play a popular character even as a replacement then the actress must have got something in her to play the part...Otherwise they till now they have chosen the already popular actors for lead replacements be it Sargun, aasiya or Shakti. 

JMO, No offence intended.😊
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If strong role for Jagya in upcoming episodes with Akhiraj then why would Shashank left BV in first place

Wonder Why Shakti agree to be part of serial too

Yes It seems Akhiraj will be friendly with MLA Jagya ... May be bring back Mannu Pooja after sometime... Both became friends

Then who knows Akhi get to know Nimboli is Nandini Anandi's daughter... Akhi change his policy use MLA his position so that Anandi won't able to caught him

finally Anandi get to know entire truth revealed...
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: blushing

If strong role for Jagya in upcoming episodes with Akhiraj then why would Shashank left BV in first place

Wonder Why Shakti agree to be part of serial too

Yes It seems Akhiraj will be friendly with MLA Jagya ... May be bring back Mannu Pooja after sometime... Both became friends

Then who knows Akhi get to know Nimboli is Nandini Anandi's daughter... Akhi change his policy use MLA his position so that Anandi won't able to caught him

finally Anandi get to know entire truth revealed...

True. If a strong track is coming up why would Shashank leave?
Nobody can expect to have a strong role in a track related to Anandi unless that character happens to be the main antagonist against Anandi. The only exception was Shiv because he was her husband.Even in those joint tracks which Anandi Shiv had one took back seat while other ran the show.

Jagya is probably an intermediary in the path that leads Anandi to Akheraj.
As per the spoilers it is Jagya who is asking Akheraj's help in finding Mannu and Pooja 
I think Mannu and Pooja will be found by Akheraj and brought back to Jagya by him.
Don't think Jagya is going to give a kick to Akheraj but it probably is the other way round.

He and his wife may oppose Anandi's move against Akheraj.For all we know it may not be AJ vs Akheraj but A vs Akheraj and JG caught in between.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Just to bring Anandi back to Jaitser with Singhs they asked veteran actors of Udaipur family to leave the show.Still can't get over the way Satyajit was asked to leave.Aapke liye hamare paas kuch nehi,Gehna needs to be a widow and Niranjan needs a comeback so you have to leave.Thank God they are not doing the same with BH actors.

They killed Shiv.If they wanted they could have replaced him but they didn't and its not because they were in love with Shiv or Siddharth it was only because they wanted Anandi to become a widow and come to her precious family...Awww...Bhai Shiv is no more,u people are useless now,you are fired,saab aapna aapna dekho.Very respectful indeed.One thing this PH seriously needs to learn is respecting the actors.

And all of a sudden Jaitser track is running in full speed.Jagya is getting befriended with Akhiraj,jo Akhiraj kisiko dikhai nehi deta tha aab saabko dikhne lagega,kamal hai.They need to convince Shakti that the previous actor who was playing Jagya left on his own,humne kuch nehi kiya.Shakti is a well established actor,working for 15 years is not a cake walk as all know how difficult the TV industry is,doing other shows also so if he will join he will need a solid track.Then probably he will calm down and simultaneously do his other shows and less screenspace will not be an issue for him.
aparnauma thumbnail
They killed Shiv because they wanted to kill him. This fact was vaguely hinted by Toral and Siddharth in one of the news segments in Nov itself. Siddharth did say that Anandi's prayers for Shiv's good health are going to go in vain.They changed the topic quickly.
This is because they wanted to show Anandi the single mother and her struggles and not to make story for her ex husband cum childhood friend or not to make her live with the help of her ex husband.

If they wanted Anandi to fight with help they would have never killed Shiv.

Only reason why BH cast is there is to slow down the story and increase the episodes
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Is Shakti Anand still working in Maharana Pratap or his character has ended there?