Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wanted that too initially but I don't know. Fernaz is not letting them be happy. I think if Fernaz gets out of their life, they might start getting closer and be happy. But I saw the promo and Mohib is divorcing Simran because she's cheating on him with another man and Talal is saying he wants to end his and Surat's relationship. Gosh, what a failure Surat and Simran's parents are. Acha haasa Surat aur Mohib ki pehle hi kara dete, I think Simran got the recieving end of Surat's badwa.
Talal and Simran will regret big time
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Both Talal and Simran will learn their lesson after a rude awakening!!
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Talal is not so bad but Simran definitely. I think she will learn after losing Mohib.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am watching it
Simran is bonkers; I think Aliyaan is somehow linked to Fayz

It looks like Mohid is gonna divorce Simran but I think he says I am ending this katputhli ka khel so maybe is gonna get out of the ehsaan chukana mode and set her right

If he divorces her then she is gonna regret it big time cause Aliyaan is gonna show her his true face

I don;t think Surat n Talaal will split; there will be many more ups n downs but somehow shaadi tiki rahegi

At the end Talaal Surat will get the happily ever after n Simran Mohid will also reunite after Aliyan divorces her or she gets one from him
Ye sab last 2 eps mein hoga :-)

I am rooting for Mohid Simran abhi bhi;
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
I guess now we will not see Mohid in the show for some time
After his n Simran's divorce he will leave the city

Then we will get to see the two sister's ki life ki probs
Surat Fari Talaal drama n also Simran Aliyaan

Then Mohid will be back at the crucial time when both the sister's will need him in their life or esp when once again Simran will need izzat bachana

They will get their 2nd chance n Surat Talaal will also work out
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
I am waiting for a burst out from Mohid
I mean samjh ke lya rakha hai

Surat ko bhool jao humne tumpar ehsaan kiye hain
Simran ko apna lo yaad karo wo ehsaan

Ab ye madam bolti hai mujhe talaaq do
then wo Surat se kehti hai Talaal ko leave karo n Mohid ko apna lo

When will anyone ask Mohid what does he want?
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Talal and Simran will regret big time

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Both Talal and Simran will learn their lesson after a rude awakening!!

I agree

I have not seen 1 Pakistani show where the mistake is not regretted n a lesson is not learned

This is the best part ki jo galti karta hai use pachtava bhi hota hai n sometimes saza bhi milti hai

Not like Lead/ parallel lead hai toh 100 khoon maaf
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Oddly enough, I actually don't want Talal and Surat to split either even though I did ship Surat/Mohib from like Episode 1. But I like how Surat and Talal were beginning to develop a bit and think they have decent chemistry. However, there are many hints which point to the fact that Surat and Mohib will be the ending pair of this drama. First, if they were going to split up Surat/Mohib, they wouldn't have shown them having feelings for each other still and showing moments between them. Secondly, they wouldn't show Simran cheating on Mohib and Talal/Surat having all these problems. I do want to hope Talal/Surat work out but I don't want Simran/Mohib to remain together. Mohib is a good guy and deserves better than Simran. If I didn't have a soft spot for Talal/Surat, I'd want them to end together.
I find Talal just as bad as Simran. But I still want him to fall for Surat and stay with her.
Simran can just go to hell.