Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ah well. I just don't like the actor who plays Talaal only cause his expressions aren't that good. If it were Ali Rehman I'd be happier because Ali/Hareem are so cute
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This drama would have been way more popular only if talal and mohid was played by someone else..but Ary!!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

No, in Islamic terms if Surat and Talal divorce, Surat needs to do iddat and after iddat, she can get married to anyone. Same with Simran and Mohid, if they do get married, they need to divorce and Simran needs to go for iddat. Somehow, I feel like everyone will end up alone in this drama. Also have the inkling feeling that Mohid will die.

Mere Jeevan Saathi... Jeevan bhar ka saath...

I guess Talaal will change and Surat will accept n fall in love with him

Same goes with Simran n Mohid

It is about two different types of people learning to love each other n become jeevan saathi in true terms

Everyone ending up alone n Mohid dying in the line of duty

Nahi as it is the show has been so sad in every episode ab kuch toh different ho

I know it will be sad for another 10 episode n then we will have 3 happy episode
Talal is good
Hasan Niazi is way better than Gohar
I like him since Kankar
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ yes he was good in kankar
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m glad this show has a good story
Means maha mallik hasn't lost her charm

I wish hum tv got this script instead of kaise tumse kahoo

Then hum wud hv made it with a much better starcast n mm it very popular the way they made mere meherbaan with a stellar cast

Go'd knows what hideous cast mere meherbaan wud hv had if Ary got it

I did try to watch it but god both the heroes rnt lead hero material

I like hassan niazi a lot but in supporting roles like in kankar TMPR n many other shows I hv watched him in zindagi

But he isn't a lead hero material to attract audience n trps

I wish mohib was still doing dramas

They cud hv cast mohib here
WaliFarah thumbnail
I liked Hassan in kankar but not in these bad guy roles and he's not a personal fave. Honestly, I think Gohar is better at the bad boy (his performance as Shaukat was awesome) but yeah, that makes sense. The cast is not that good, but the plot is really good :D Are we sure there isn't something between Gohar and the girl who plays Simran in Real life (don't know her name). I mean, this is the second drama she ends up with Gohar. 😆
I agree abby and I think hasan niazi suits negative roles more than positive
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Is anyone else actually watching this? I think Mohib and Surat will end up together because according to the promo Mohib is divorcing Simran and Surat/Talal are having problems.
I watch it
But they are getting divorced already :OI really want Talal to start falling for Surat