Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh so the ost isnt original

why hasnt this show sitll started :S
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This looks so good! But wth they revealed everything in the promos.
starstruckk thumbnail
The latest OST (which isn't really an OST)..just made me so intrigued. I'm definitely going to watch this now. Junaid has come a long, long way. I see such massive improvement
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0o.Jaan-Jee.o0

Exactly. I personally think we as viewers should condemn this practice as much as we can. Especially in the case when copyright laws are not as strong.

Btw Junaid is impressive in this serial. I saw the OST and the promos and wow this guy has improved so much. Especially that scene where he is holding a letter I think and he cries..that was brilliant.
I have high hopes from this serial because it is written by Zanjabeel Asim Shah (the writer of Bashar Momin).

Junaid is indeed very impressive. He won me over after watching the OST video just now. I was skeptical to start this but now I definitely will. Finally, found a new show that I genuinely am looking forward to (apart from Aitraaz). I'm actually excited. The plot seems great too.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Ohh you guys are making me all excited.. Imma go check out the OST now..😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
OMG.. I watched it and I'm hooked already.. Junaid is so good ehh.. especially the scene where Saima puts her hand over his face his expression's like a little love struck boy..😆 The cinematography is really good.. Definitely watching it..
I like Junaid but the girl is annoying
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
I watched the first episode.. It wasn't bad but Karachi didn't have no tangas in 1998 like come on pls.. and the guy is 21 not 12 why does he talk like that?? and they eep calling his mum dark she's pretty fair skinned.. at least dark makeup hi kardete..😕 the phuppos are soo evil..🤢
I agree with everything you said!

The story is really weird but for some weird reason I LOVED the first episode, it was a brilliant start and im hooked. It gives the vibes of watching a movie. 😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
It's pretty good my only problem WHY SAIMA
I agree with pallo, if they wanted to show dusky complexion then there are other actors who could have played the role, Irsa Ghazal is fair skinned. The woman playing nighat is actually not 😆 Sab gol maal hai.
Another bongi, are they trying to tell us a 21 year old had not shaved up til now lol, he had a visible shadow , boys start shaving from the age of 16.
A plus is producing quality shows and the stories are different too. I hope it stays this way.