Yeh Mera Deewanapan (APlus) - Junaid Khan, Saima Noor

Posted: 9 years ago

Yeh mera deewana pan is an upcoming play on A-Plus starring Junaid Khan opposite Saima Noor. As evident from the promo Junaid Khan is playing the role of a man falling for a lady elder than his age.

In the promo Junaid Khan is watching some Indian film perhaps having a similar story.

Promos

http://reviewit.pk/yeh-mera-deewana-pan-hai-on-aplus/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

11140336_1013834158657022_5052758188028783519_n

Word Count: 0

halima_zaka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehhe yeh daka gaye young man fall in love wid her mom age womenπŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This one looks interesting and the movie he is watching in the show is Lamhe.
Havent seen that movie, what is it about?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Saima is very pretty
I wish the hero was someone else

It's always raining shows of junaid Khan
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Havent seen that movie, what is it about?

It's lamhe...one of my fav novel made to movie...if u understand Bollywood, it's not a bad one...

Storyline:
Boy falls in love with a lady older than him, who in return never loved him but the other guy. She gets married to her boyfriend and was pregnant when their car crashed..so this boy was able to save that child and look after her...he hates the child, doesn't ever come infront of her thinking her birthday is her mums barsi n shit...so basically this girl who is young enough to be his daughter falls in love with him...πŸ˜† I'm not a good storyteller 😲. πŸ˜† but I tried lol
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lamhe is a good movie.. But Sridevi was like only 2-3 years older than the young Anil Kapoor.. Saima here can play Junaid's mother
Edit: I loveee that song..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

It's lamhe...one of my fav novel made to movie...if u understand Bollywood, it's not a bad one...

Storyline:
Boy falls in love with a lady older than him, who in return never loved him but the other guy. She gets married to her boyfriend and was pregnant when their car crashed..so this boy was able to save that child and look after her...he hates the child, doesn't ever come infront of her thinking her birthday is her mums barsi n shit...so basically this girl who is young enough to be his daughter falls in love with him...πŸ˜† I'm not a good storyteller 😲. πŸ˜† but I tried lol

So its like the guy loves the mother but her daughter loves him? :S
That story sounds really familiar.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The story is cool.. It sounds familiar but I am glad they came up with something different.. Not same love triangles that I just HATE..

Junaid n Saima.. Emmm.. Well.. Will think about it .. Lol