R u suffering from Fandomism?

-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
There is a disease on IF called 'Fandomism' which has been seen in many forums and its next target is this JDJ forum πŸ˜†...Mostly ppl refuse to admit they r suffering from this disease while some openly admit it...the symptoms are as below:

1) u think the channel is cashing upon ur fav's popularity

2) u think ur fav is the most friendly and down to earth person in the entire tv industry

3) any other actor is adorable or detestable depends on how he/she is with ur fav celebrity

4) u believe almost all celebrities who looks/ writes about ur fav celebrity has a crush on him/ her

5) u think ur fav is the best actor/ actress in the world and deserves to b in bollywood or hollywood probably

6) u think fans of other celebrities r jealous of ur fav celebrity and thats the only reason they bash them

7) no matter how horrible/ disaster ur fav celebrity might look to others in a particular getup, for u they r always cute and adorable

8) u think ur fav is the only trp booster and main attraction of the show they do, no matter how baseless the character is

9) if anyone bashes ur fav, they r jobless or loosers (spelling prob too) and u have the right to bash that member or their family and upbringing

10) last but not the least, u always crib that channel or PH is not using the excessively enormous amount of talents ur fav celeb is having and wasting their talent, so they shud quit their show (since 100s of offers r waiting for them)...ur fav deserves better

So who all r suffering from this disease here and if YES then for which contestant? πŸ˜›
Edited by -SuPeRNaTuRaLs- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes I am suffering and few symptoms are in me not all
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† This is for Sanaya fans? Edited by -flower- - 8 years ago
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think this is not Relevant to the ShowπŸ˜ƒ, Bit still Nice Post, SI and VD fans night be SufferingπŸ˜‰
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL good one. But what do we call those people who aren't there for their crush but because they want to crush others? 'crushers'? And the disease probably is - 'obsession'!! :D 

Originally posted by: -flower-

πŸ˜† This is for Sanaya fans?

hey dont take it personally...this disease is common among all the popular fandoms πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: -Sachinist-

I think this is not Relevant to the ShowπŸ˜ƒ, Bit still Nice Post, SI and VD fans night be SufferingπŸ˜‰

show has not started yet so just giving intro of the fandoms πŸ˜›

u mean u dont have any symptoms? 😲 wow thats cool πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: _Chits_

LOL good one. But what do we call those people who aren't there for their crush but because they want to crush others? 'crushers'? And the disease probably is - 'obsession'!! :D 

oh well then r u one of the crushers? πŸ˜†
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SuPeRNaTuRaLs-

hey dont take it personally...this disease is common among all the popular fandoms πŸ˜‰

Funny thread TM , I liked it even if it was for Sanaya fans or any other fans πŸ˜†