Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
TRP booster seems very familiar even though the trps soured down after the trps boosters return.. here are some more
  • We get insecure of any parellel lead that the channel or producers bring in.. And create a hate page on Facebook to degrade him
  • We think no one can smirk like our fav even though his smirk is pathetic
  • We dont leave a forum even after our fav gets kicked off a show and bash the new leading man and the continuing actress
  • We pretend to be all kool but get he most charged up and gang up on others when they make comments on our God's physical appearance 
  • We want a show where our fav does nothing else but abuse the female lead to continue forever because we think it is cool... and he might not get another show afterwards
  • We start sending rude comments to a head of channel after the co-actress opposite our favorite actor get promoted by the channel more than he does
  • We start CCs to bash the co-actress of our fav actor if someone says the slightest thing about our god 
Edited by EnchantedForest - 8 years ago
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: EnchantedForest

TRP booster seems very familiar even though the trps soured down after the trps boosters return.. here are some more

• We get insecure of any parellel lead that the channel or producers bring in.. And create a hate page on Facebook to degrade him
  • We think no one can smirk like our fav even though his smirk is pathetic
  • We dont leave a forum even after our fav gets kicked off a show and bash the new leading man and the continuing actress
  • We pretend to be all kool but get he most charged up and gang up on others when they make comments on our God's physical appearance 
  • We want a show where our fav does nothing else but abuse the female lead to continue forever because we think it is cool... and he might not get another show afterwards
  • We start sending rude comments to a head of channel after the co-actress opposite our favorite actor get promoted by the channel more than he does
  • We start CCs to bash the co-actress of our fav actor if someone says the slightest thing about our god 

this applies to all other actor/actresses also πŸ˜†
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

this applies to all other actor/actresses alsoπŸ˜†

Absolutely it can apply to anyone!
Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 @TM : Please add Enchanted Forest's points  and the below points to your post too πŸ˜› Since you CLAIM that you aren't a part of any fandom you shouldn't have much of  a problem  either πŸ˜ƒ

- Not just a hate page for the parallel male lead and the co-actress but also for an 8 year old child who plays the parallel lead's child to bully and degrade him

-Calling the co-actress vulgar and cheap if she just as about wears a short skirt or low cut top but having ABSOLUTELY no problem when my fav walks the stage Semi-nude in nothing but his undies in his fashion shows  and drool over his undies  πŸ€£

-Cry to the channel and bash everyone from the CEO  (calling him Raj Nalayak🀣) to the associate producers just because the co-actress went to Kapil's comedy nights show and their God couldn't πŸ€£

-Accordingly changing your statements from "Colors/rangeela  soo biased to our fav" to  "Oh..I never thought Colors was biased to him at all " when he's being overpromoted by the same channel for a new reality show πŸ˜³

-'Defending MARITAL RAPE(saying its not recognised by the Indian Constitution and isnt a punishable offence) as well as DOMESTIC ABUSE because our fav actor does both in his show and even carry avis and siggies of my fav actor abusing/slapping/beating the female protagonist on the show as though domestic abuse is a joke just to show my dislike for her

-Making posts saying the female lead deserves the rape and the abuse (strangling,beating etc)  because she "LOOKS DISGUSTED "  at her rapist hubby for just having raped her coz I don't like her expressions 
-Make MIDs that post morphed pictures of the co-actress on po*nographic websites and still having the audacity to roam around calling anybody who speaks up against my God an "MID'

--Coming back after being banned several times with a new id each time and never getting the difference between a "nightmare" and "nitemare", a "do" and a "does" ,a "wreck" from a "wrench" and between a singular noun and a plural noun in general 

-Bashing the actress 's private body parts like her breasts (saying that she has huge ones) despite being women/girls themselves and calling her a Bra-SIZE to degrade her and then act like we're the "COOLEST" and "SANEST" fangroup on IF 

-Having loads of problems with the co-actress being promoted but NONE when our own fav is being over-promoted at the cost of other contestants 
-Drooling over my fav even if he looks his FUGLY  best by calling him hot and sexy  but having a problem when others appreciate their fav or call them cute

Edited by Skyfall_ - 8 years ago
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

i tried to help myself , par kia ha na its severe n incurable now πŸ€” .. 

aap ne itne symptoms btay to laga aap bhi hmaray jaisa feel karne lagay ho to koi ilaaj pata ho ga is liye chalay aay .. maayus ho k ja rhay hain gi 

🀣 
nitrit95 thumbnail
i have never watched a reality show before but just to see sanaya onscreen i will watch it love u sanaya
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

My answer was 'no' to quite a few of the questions ... yes to some ... so yes, I'm suffering from fandonism πŸ˜† Maybe my case is not too severe πŸ˜†

Nice post, TM  πŸ˜†

ditto for me too! πŸ˜†

I don't suffer from the following at all..

4) u believe almost all celebrities who looks/ writes about ur fav celebrity has a crush on him/ her
5) u think ur fav is the best actor/ actress in the world and deserves to b in bollywood or hollywood probably
6) u think fans of other celebrities r jealous of ur fav celebrity and thats the only reason they bash them
7) no matter how horrible/ disaster ur fav celebrity might look to others in a particular getup, for u they r always cute and adorable
9) if anyone bashes ur fav, u have the right to bash that member or their family and upbringing

rest up to certain levels, and I am ok with that.. otherwise there is no point in being in IF anyway! πŸ˜†

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I guess I'm too old for all this πŸ˜›
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

Yo !! I m suffering ...severe stage ..

Suggest some cure too πŸ˜›

How can someone suffering from "Fandomism" themselves under the mask of a "neutral" member from BW forum help you overcome your "fandonism " ?πŸ˜› Pehle khud ka toh cure karwaale πŸ€£

Its so ironical that a fan from the fandom that practices all of the points  in this "Fandomism" post is making a post on fandomism of other fandoms PRETENDING to be a non-fan (from the BW forum ) πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Note:

Please refrain from making assumptions regarding other people or fan groups. Sarcastic comments, assumptions often leads to instigating other members.
Topic closed

JDJ DT