Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: fivestars

i think that is the only reason why kareena is friends with amrita otherwise she herself told she has no friends in bollywood..

Well I don't wanna say that.
I mean there are plenty of starlings that didn't make it in bollywood. Kareen's not friends with all of them.

Yes it HELPED that Amrita wasn't in the same league, but that's not the ONLY reason for a friendship to be maintained for 11 years. You know how difficult it is to maintain friendships?

When people say that X is only with Y for THIS reason, I tell them, time with tell.
If there was only ONE reason for X to be with Y, it would have fallen apart in a few years. the test of time is only passed when you have genuine feelings and a strong basis for friendship.

Kareena and Amrita are friends coz they clicked and they are very close. Genuinely close.
Not this PC and Dpad besties nonsense that lasted for a few months and then BAM, the articles about indirect digs starts coming out.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Amrita rao seemed so sweet. I can't believe she used such word for Esha. Sometimes looks can be deceiving but I never was a fan of Esha. So really didn't care about her😆
1047050 thumbnail
On another note, what's the deal with Malaika? She hangs out with Kareena's gang a lot. Some Karisma shippers were sad how she didn't have a partner at their dos.
But Arbaaz is rarely seen with this woman. Salman can't stand her either. She goes on holidays alone with her son. It's not like Arbaaz is too busy to make it.

Are they officially together just for the sake of the kids?

How come she gets a regular jig on India's got talent? It's crappy but would surely be a bit better without her and Kirron Kher. She always dresses up like she's in the flower of youth.

What did she ever have other than her body? Why don't the stupid Rangeela channel get Karisma as a host instead. She was a star once so audiences will love her much more. Give her a reprieve from those toilet cleaner ads. Judges make a bomb surely that's why KJo's on it. Then again, I suppose KJo eats up their whole budget.
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Hadia-

I only came to know about this now

yeah! Kareena & Esha were besties. Esha told on KWK. Kareena also told her that she was dating someone (Shahid).