Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Successful career is all about luck , bad influence as in influence on personal life not on career , even kareena's bestie Amrita Arora does not have a successful career ... How her frndship had made a difference in her career lol ? in personal life both sisters are doing better than KKK , they r not moms of 20+kids and wife of 50 years old guy

Anyways , I think reason was shahid, some statement , not really sure , I don't remember correctly , esha eyxplained it in some KWK season ...

Lol just because kkk married a divorce it made her personal life a little lease come on life is about satisfaction with what u have wither u married a divorce with kids or not
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

Successful career is all about luck , bad influence as in influence on personal life not on career , even kareena's bestie Amrita Arora does not have a successful career ... How her frndship had made a difference in her career lol ? in personal life both sisters are doing better than KKK , they r not moms of 20+kids and wife of 50 years old guy

Anyways , I think reason was shahid, some statement , not really sure , I don't remember correctly , esha explained it in some KWK season ...

How can you say they are doing better in personal life?

Having a friendly bond with your step children and a hubby who loves you madly doesn't sound bad to me..
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ibnbatuta

Esha seems like the impulsive kind. She once slapped someone from BW. I bet if someone told her some lies, she wouldn't bother to clear it up.

I guess it's the old tricks women play-lies/bitching/untruths. WOuld'nt put it past the Arora sisters to have had a hand in it.πŸ˜†The Arora sisters totally fit the bill.

I read it somewhere bebo said something about esha and as a result both esha and bebo fought in a party πŸ˜• After that both of them aren't on talking terms 😲
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

They were besties BEFORE Esha joined BW. That was what...13 years ago. Why are you digging this kabristan now. πŸ˜†An era has passed.πŸ˜†

I only came to know about this now
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Read this article They were best friends.
http://m.rediff.com/movies/2001/oct/17st.htm
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Speaking of esha..how is she? Still in india or moved out? Last i saw her was in dhoom
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Having a friendly bond with your step children and a hubby who loves you madly doesn't sound bad to me..

Thank you!
Honestly Kareena seems to be on Cloud 9.
She shares a healthy bond with her step kids, not like they're babies that she has to change their diapers. They already have their own mother and are grown kids who have their own happy lives and are happy to embrace Kareena in theres.

The girl travels all over the world, goes on a million vacations, has a husband that's madly in love with her and places NO RESTRICTIONS on her whatsoever.

Which girl wouldn't want Kareena's life?

At Bold: You're off by about 5 years when it comes to Saif's age. He's 45. So yeah. 5 years later, your statement will be correct πŸ˜†
Edited by desigal90 - 9 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Speaking of esha..how is she? Still in india or moved out? Last i saw her was in dhoom

The last time I checked she was hosting Roadies πŸ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibnbatuta

Esha seems like the impulsive kind. She once slapped someone from BW. I bet if someone told her some lies, she wouldn't bother to clear it up.

I guess it's the old tricks women play-lies/bitching/untruths. WOuld'nt put it past the Arora sisters to have had a hand in it.πŸ˜†The Arora sisters totally fit the bill.

She slapped Amrita rao
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=791397
835874 thumbnail

exactpy \bebb9 bmain bebo is n0t druink she has beautiful relationship ith her stepchildren and her husband adores her i wish i was in her placf e
my lif eis a mess always yes