What actually happened between Kareena Kapoor and Esha deol?

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
I read it somewhere that these two were best friends but now they are not on talking terms. Any idea what happened? πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

263437 thumbnail
Didn't even know they were friends ever lol.
I only know about Kareena and Amrita Arora's friendship.
1047050 thumbnail
Esha seems like the impulsive kind. She once slapped someone from BW. I bet if someone told her some lies, she wouldn't bother to clear it up.
I guess it's the old tricks women play-lies/bitching/untruths. WOuld'nt put it past the Arora sisters to have had a hand in it. πŸ˜† The Arora sisters totally fit the bill.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Don't know, but Kareena's longest friends have been Arora sisters.
Bebo and Amrita actually became close sometime back in 2004. They actually have shown an 11 year friendship.

She's the only one Kareena's actually been vocal about being true friends with.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
heard something like the deols thought Kareena is a bad influence on their daughter..

ironically kareena turned out to be the successful actress and esha had to sink into oblivion!
1047050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

heard something like the deols thought Kareena is a bad influence on their daughter..

ironically kareena turned out to be the successful actress and esha had to sink into oblivion!

I don't believe that one. The only Deol with Hema's family is DHarmendra and he's absent a lot I believe. Deol brothers have always worked with both the sisters.
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibnbatuta

I don't believe that one. The only Deol with Hema's family is DHarmendra and he's absent a lot I believe. Deol brothers have always worked with both the sisters.

Heard it was Hema who felt that way about Bebo
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Heard it was Hema who felt that way about Bebo

What's the point now, Esha hasn't even made a mark in BW
791198 thumbnail
They were besties BEFORE Esha joined BW. That was what...13 years ago. Why are you digging this kabristan now. πŸ˜†An era has passed.πŸ˜†
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Successful career is all about luck , bad influence as in influence on personal life not on career , even kareena's bestie Amrita Arora does not have a successful career ... How her frndship had made a difference in her career lol ? in personal life both sisters are doing better than KKK , they r not moms of 20+kids and wife of 50 years old guy

Anyways , I think reason was shahid, some statement , not really sure , I don't remember correctly , esha explained it in some KWK season ...