Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

wo tou pichle episode se hi horaha hai...episodes dekhti bhi ho ya ainvayi padh padh ke guzara kar rahi ho 😆
Thora bohat dekh leti hoon 😆
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mais: LOVED the analysis of the episode, though I'm still heartbroken at how the joy's dimmed out of Wali's eyes. You're 100% on point with this now becoming a battle of egos, and about how love and respect aside, he does know his worth and the blow to his ghairat by somebody he'd been trying so hard to win over, only to find that she doesn't even take their nikkah into the slightest consideration is enough to bring him to his senses and deal with her the best way he knows how.
The bit where he tells her that he won't divorce her, but won't ever accept him as his wife either - GOD, that scene. Completely in line with Wali's character. He knows exactly what she wants now, but he's ziddi too. Ab joh thaan li, wahi karega.

I keep going back to watch the precap, I don't know how all of us are gonna make it to next week! Episode abhi dedo, HUM walon! D:
sourmisery thumbnail
@deewani - i LOVED it when he said that he wouldn't divorce her but he wouldn't accept her as his wife either! Wali was THAT done with Farah. In last episode he expressed his disappointment that Farah thinks according to what other people feed her. Chalo, he can find it within himself to excuse her for that. Family pressure or she was just emotionally blackmailed into doing all rude things for Agha Jaan. But which padhi likhi, Islamic girl doesn't know the value of nikaah? Wali can stand helplessly on the side and watch Farah reject Agha Jaan love because ultimately, he has no part to play in that. That's the matter between grandfather and granddaughter. The most he can do is make Farah understand how wrong she is. But when Farah disregards her own husband like that. anger is bound to happen. That's Farah directly insulting Wa. Age and loss made Agha Jaan into a patient person but if he was like what he used to be 24 years ago then tou AJ bhi Farah ke saath kya kuch na karte...yahan tou phir bhi Wali hai.
427936 thumbnail
Please anyone have any idea how many episodes are left??
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

please do give away spoilers cuz there's still about 10 episodes left and I will die out of curiosity also I agree with the contract part because isn't that a part of the book's theme also???

Yess it was the part of the novel ad ppl will kill me if i gave any spoilers over her 😆 I can inbox u if u want.
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidMLOVER

Please anyone have any idea how many episodes are left??

ae khoobsurat insaan! abhi tou real maza shuru hua hai and you're asking about when it will end? Enjoy the ride yo 😎

Waise the show is of 30 episodes according to the writer/director/actor.
sourmisery thumbnail
POPO! Ek Wali centric VM tou banta hai yaar!
427936 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

ae khoobsurat insaan! abhi tou real maza shuru hua hai and you're asking about when it will end? Enjoy the ride yo 😎

Waise the show is of 30 episodes according to the writer/director/actor.

haha khoobsurst insaan... and thank you for telling this and usually pakistani dramas end soon while couple reunion so I ask I really wish to see more and specially wali -farah scenes not that stupid family ruhi
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidMLOVER

haha khoobsurst insaan... and thank you for telling this and usually pakistani dramas end soon while couple reunion so I ask I really wish to see more and specially wali -farah scenes not that stupid family ruhi

well...har insaan khoobsurat hi hota hai. wo tou mela mann badsurat bana deta hai
#deepthought

I am GLAD that the show is 30 episodes! So many episodes got wasted on Ruhi! Now I want the last ten episodes to be AWAY from Ruhi and her blasted bhai-bhabhi-bhanja/bhateja! :@