Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I was badly missing Ali Rehman n Hareem Farooq aka Arjumand n Sohaib ❤️ ... So tried to make something on these two.. Hope u all like it 😳

Edited by RisingAsh - 9 years ago
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously, what's wrong with HUM...why haven't they uploaded the episode yet 😵😡
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

Seriously, what's wrong with HUM...why haven't they uploaded the episode yet 😵😡

that was my reaction. shukar Allah ka for google.. my best friend in need ;)
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looks like he enjoying too
Osman Khalid Butt @aClockworkObi
@Mayaali89 Faarah pls... episodes na barhao baat maan jao. #muqarrar
I love the wafa scene. they are such a blissful couple. Loved the convo in car. Obi stole the show . The laptop scene n he was so shy I loved this episode. Ruhi is getting unbearable and so arrogant..
Maya acting I liked it in yesterday's episode. I m not liking moeez -____- and zohra mami.
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

ALLAAAHHH!!!! WALI!!! I AM FREAKIN' DEAD!!! ALL THE FEELZ!!!! AYE HAAYYEEE!!! MAISY GAYI AAJ KAAM SE!!! MERA WALI!! AND WAFA!!! aaahhh!!!!

OsMaya! THE MOST PERFECT ONSCREEN PAIR!!! UFF! Chemistry tou check karo dono ki!

So true 😳 I love them.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yesterdays epi was such a neat one and a total Wali show ,he has taken after Sohaib totally he has the same spunk ,humour coupled with that sajeedagi ,depth and charm ...he was so adorable yeaterday .

The scenes from Wali and his family's side are such a pleasant watch and a complete contrast to Farah and her clan which I just tend to FF.And Moeez gives me the Imran Mugheez feels from MNHY😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Feels tou abaad hain but thoda pause laga diya unn pe for a more coherent review 😆

Ruhi 😳

This woman frustrates me, really. It's like she is looking for reasons to paint herself as the victim in all cases. Her selfishness is really a established fact now. I have resigned to the fact that this woman is so not going to talk to AJ in a gentle tone any time soon. The demand for financial aid was everything that I knew was going to happen. She put in Farah in front of her and took the money. Though I kinda sorta did appreciate that she said the money would be for Farah only. But of course AJ was not going to leave Ruhi out of it so there.

I really wanted Wali to go to USA But seeing the circumstances it was logical for him to stay back in Pakistan. What I really like the little details of Wali talking to Suhaib's picture and asking him for strength. The step he is taking are not small, he is willingly sacrificing his own personal dreams for the sake of his family. Arjumand being legit angry at Wali was apt, she is really worried about her children having a proper youngster's life before stepping into maturer territories. AJ felt helpless in front of Wali and it was bound to happen, Wali is being so adamant now. No more making excuses of meeting friends to take care of business stuff but actually going to office regularly.

And look who marofied entry with all the sweet smiles on her face - Zohra Bibi. JUST because Ruhi gave Zohra's daughter all the expensive gifts meant for Farah, Zohra was back to her sweet self with Ruhi. Warna kaisi kaisi baatein kar rahi thi Ruhi ke baare mein. Aaah..selfishness, the things it makes people do. And Tajamul is also speaking so badh chadh ke in Ruhi's business. I totally applauded when Wali interrupted him and politely told him to SHUT THE HELL UP!

I love Farah! This girl doesn't disappoint me. Whatever her "hatred" for AJ is, I am glad she speaks to him politely. One can't deny that Maya was superb in this episode. She might be occasionally weak in her dialogue delivery but her expressions are always spot on. I loved her confrontation with Ruhi. Farah is really Behroze's daughter. When Behroze walked out of the haveli, the first thing he did was refuse financial help from Suhaib. Gairat ka taqaza hai aakhir. Farah is doing the same. She didn't sugarcoat anything and straight up asked her mother, if she really wants all ties be cut with the haveli people when what's the need of asking for money from him? Farah's gairat is bigger than her dreams. She was ready to let go of her dream of being a doctor only because she didn't want to take money from people she doesn't like.

Ruhi is emotionally blackmailing Farah into submission. Intentional or not, Ruhi is using her weak health to make Farah do what she wants her to do. I am sure Farah's direct questions regarding gairat hit Ruhi where it hurts the most and that's why her reaction was what it was. Ruhi is really confusing her daughter. Ek taraf she tells her daughter to hate AJ and everything haveli related and on the other hand she is dolling her up to go take her right from the same haveli. It doesn't take an Einstein to realize the flaw in the logic.

I was a gushing, squealing, fangirly mess in the whole WaFa scene! UFF! Taras taras ke, after 16 whole weeks, FINALLY I got what attracted me initially towards the show. Dair aye, durust aye! Shukar aye tou sahi...and kya thaat se aaye I'll be honest, I did not think Wali would be this teasy, flirty, charming with Farah. Rather I had no idea how this scene was supposed to play out cuz for once in weeks we have had a scene which wasn't written in the novel at all. So this scene was all the more amazing. Because it gave the show a much needed lightness which has been missing for the past, oh 5 episodes at least. All the rona dhona and depression was seriously taking a toll on the show. But this scene was all kinds of entertaining while keeping the characters intact and the story moving.

I practically fell all over again for Obi and Maya in this episode! They slipped in those expressions which showed the individuality of their characters. They weren't just acting and reacting to each other but also acting out the inner conflicts that Wali and Farah were feeling but consciously trying to hide. Like Wali being silent for a second when Farah keeps disregarding his good intentions and their relationship and Farah having the first realization in the bank that Agha Jaan isn't that bad of a person while talking to him on the phone. These moments grounded them as characters and made one feel more connected to them.

I love, love the way Wali hasn't really acted different with Farah since day one. He has always been teasing with her, always rendering her speechless with his words. He really did pause all his seriousness of his life to meet with Farah and it was a conscious effort because he knows if anyone has to reach out, it's him to her because ye "badtameez, munh-phatt, jaldbaaz" ladki tou kuch karne se rahi. And he actually told her these qualities of her on her face! xD Rather than being put off, he finds them endearing. And there was a bit of foreshadowing in it as well. All in all, a perfect scene.

Best bit? My mother randomly watching the bit of Wali and Farah in the car and smiling, "Ab lag raha hai ye Wali." She just couldn't picture Obi as Wali so hearing her say it was another joy for me! <3

Zarminey's frustration at her brother was adorable and apt. Her dear Lala, so competent and mature, has to go ahead and fall for that ridiculously rude and arrogant Farah? No sister would like that. And then Wali actually defending Farah had her becoming angrier. If she had seen Wali actually staring at Farah's pictures on his laptop with a legit a hearteyes emoji expression and that shy smile and confessing that he actually did like this badtameez girl who doesn't pay any attention to him, Z tou would have fainted right here. Kasmey I did...from feelz!

I did not expect Moiz to confess so early on that he likes Farah :O So matlab all he did was because he always liked her rather than out of any cousinly feeling. Urgh...I liked this guy but seeing him being so anti-Wali and turning Farah against Wali, ab acha nahin lagta. Puri Tajamul family hi bekaar hai!

Precap has me very happy! With the recent revisiting of novel, I am really looking forward to not just WaFa but Agha Jaan and Farah's relationship as well. Seeing bits of Farah being so happy with her Agha Jaan and saying that he isn't a bad person has me eagerly looking forward to the next week!

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Looks like he enjoying too
Osman Khalid Butt @aClockworkObi
@Mayaali89 Faarah pls... episodes na barhao baat maan jao. #muqarrar

🤣 🤣

Last time he was telling Ruhi to stop being rude to Agha Jaan. Ais baar asking Farah tou manaofy fatt se. While I agree with his last tweet, I don't with this one. Allah Allah karke tou we are getting proper WaFa...abhi tou party shuru hui hai
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well.. considering the blackout in Karachi yesterday, I didn't get to watch DeD, not even the repeat telecast. :(

Did the leap happen, people? Looks like I need to watch the episode ASAP. 😆
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gosh, such fangirling for Wali. 😛
Urghh. I just hate the fact that I couldn't watch it yesterday.. it's so difficult for me to catch shows online. Blame the stupid blackout. -.-