Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LOL.. I was ready for update on precap but itna exciting precap tha that i almost died. 😆
Ruhi says to Faraah ke if you hate me so much, I'll leave from here. (looks like she will leave and go somewhere else.. Faraah must have shouted at her about the property demand in the notice). Agha Jaan was LITERALLY crying and says that he can't think of the idea of dying without seeing Faraah love him back like he loves her. Wali was in tears hearing Aggha Jaan says this. (I'm gonna cry, too) Faraah wakes up and finds Wali in her bedroom.. she's like how dare you come into my room. Wali grabs her from her arms and says 'Faraah, abhi ke abhi mere saath chalo warna tumhe yahin gaarh dunga'.. he literally grabs her downstairs and she sort of falls down by a table. They're in the car and she's like you've showed your real violent self.. and then came then AAAH, the excitement. Wali takes out a gun and she gets scared. He's like ' Faraah, qasam khaata hun iski saari 6 goliyaan (bullets) tumhare aar paar kardunga' or something like that.

I don't remember the dialogues exactly. GODDD!! I need to eat something and calm myself down. Need to watch the precap again. What's up with them? Their precap is more exciting and thirlling than the episode.. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Thank you Zaya, Mais, Everyone for the LU 🤗

Really enjoyed it!

Shukar manao that I could give the LU. Warna my dad keeps switching to news channels everytime I'm watching my favourite shows! 😆

You're welcome! 😳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

LOL.. I was ready for update on precap but itna exciting precap tha that i almost died. 😆

Ruhi says to Faraah ke if you hate me so much, I'll leave from here. (looks like she will leave and go somewhere else.. Faraah must have shouted at her about the property demand in the notice). Agha Jaan was LITERALLY crying and says that he can't think of the idea of dying without seeing Faraah love him back like he loves her. Wali was in tears hearing Aggha Jaan says this. (I'm gonna cry, too) Faraah wakes up and finds Wali in her bedroom.. she's like how dare you come into my room. Wali grabs her from her arms and says 'Faraah, abhi ke abhi mere saath chalo warna tumhe yahin gaarh dunga'.. he literally grabs her downstairs and she sort of falls down by a table. They're in the car and she's like you've showed your real violent self.. and then came then AAAH, the excitement. Wali takes out a gun and she gets scared. He's like ' Faraah, qasam khaata hun iski saari 6 goliyaan (bullets) tumhare aar paar kardunga' or something like that.

I don't remember the dialogues exactly. GODDD!! I need to eat something and calm myself down. Need to watch the precap again. What's up with them? Their precap is more exciting and thirlling than the episode.. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!!

OMGGG! Next week is going to be EPICCC!! I can't wait

Thanks Zaya from the LU and such a detailed update about the precap 🤗 Mazaa aagaya!

@Bold: These dialogues are KILLING me!

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

@Zayalicious

Thank you for the LU

I enjoyed reading it so much God only know how much am I gonna enjoy watching it

Please give the LU of the precap too Please DeDo na

De diya! Go read it..

One thing: Guys, see the precap before the episode. 😆
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@zaya
thanks for precap re..
haha... seriously precap much more interesting than ruhi drama.. rofl...
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Shukar manao that I could give the LU. Warna my dad keeps switching to news channels everytime I'm watching my favourite shows! 😆

You're welcome! 😳

Haha! Ik the feeling! 🤗

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I HAVE LOST IT SUCH A CRAZY EPISODE AND HUM IS TOO BUSY UPLOADING AKELI THEY ARE DUMB YOU GUYS THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LU
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okie guys.. heading to bed.. Good nite all..
lets wait for hum tv to upload tonite episode.. not sure when ..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
ZAYA!!! Reading the precap got me excited all ovee again!!! And it even gives the initial promos some context as well! I always used to wonder ke agar Farah came to the haveli under a mutual contract, why would Wali be so harsh to her like a slave? And the whole "tumein yahab malka aliya bana ke nahin laya gaya" thing.. ab pata chala! the girl was legit PULLED by the arm to the haveli!

HAAYYEE!! WALI!! SHER BANDA!! Kamre mein GHUSS ke apni baat manwai! IS IT NEXT WEEK YET?!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't handle this anymore I just want faraa dying for walis attention now I can't see him suffer faraa is too stupid and I swear even I hope moeez dies in dubai and bas ab bahut ho gaaya ruhi ka someone go and slap her how do you guys bear her face in tend to fast forward her annoying rants