Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Hareem is producing the movie. Apparently, Armeena is the lead.

ugh why cant they just do another drama together
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manny136

Dont know about moeez wanting to marry her for property maybe its the novel but in the show its been shown moeez has feelings for her. Even before the nikkah moeez has been shown to be close to fara. There is a leap in the novel from what ive heard considering fara going to med school it will be a few years, wali and fara cant be together right away lol they r still young right now

i think ruhi and her bro will be ready to get moez and fara married
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how is OsMaya's show Aun zara?
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice epi..loved the scenes of Farah wali...they were so cute 😳
Ruhiii😡 now stop!!!! Plzzz!!!! 😡
and I was supporting Ruhi 🤢
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aunn Zara is really good!! And Maya acted better in aunn Zara than ded..
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wahoo...WaFa
Wali is such a gentleman. I loved his and Farah's scenes. He understands why Farah dislikes her paternal family so much and he has fallen for her as well, that's why he is giving her time (adorable he is ❤️)
Osman was phenomenal today and Maya didn't disappoint either. Seriously, Osman & Maya have an incredible onscreen chemistry...I thoroughly enjoyed them in this episode.

Will be back with my review on the episode and maybe gifs if I get the time. Though, I'm hoping to see some gifs from Mais 😳

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

ALLAAAHHH!!!! WALI!!! I AM FREAKIN' DEAD!!! ALL THE FEELZ!!!! AYE HAAYYEEE!!! MAISY GAYI AAJ KAAM SE!!! MERA WALI!! AND WAFA!!! aaahhh!!!!

OsMaya! THE MOST PERFECT ONSCREEN PAIR!!! UFF! Chemistry tou check karo dono ki!

Your getting me excited I haven't even watched yet!

Originally posted by: grey23

aunn Zara is really good!! And Maya acted better in aunn Zara than ded..

Because her character wasnt so irritating and childish😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OKB HAYYEEE!!! When he was all "sharmay-ing" at the laptop with that slideshow, I think my heart skipped a few beats.. Aj ke epi mein dil jeet liya use. Stole the show for me.
Thank you DED team for showing those pictures of Suhaib. I was missing him. I wouldn't mind a flashback of him but that would take some of the show and not sure how much time you have so I understand. The pictures did justice.. lol

Go Fara ki Mamii!!! I typically don't like these kind of females but as long as you keep Moiz out of Fara's life, you will rank top on my list.. :)

I read somewhere here that Moiz wants to marry Fara for property... If this is true, then it makes sense as before he wasn't all that close to Fara as he was to Ruhi. Now he is too clingy and possessive. Before he would defend them and be friends and all, but kept at a distance.

Another thing I want to bring up, when Ruhi had her first miscarriage, wasn't he like 8-12?

And main thing.. what sacrifice is Ruhi crying about? What sacrifice did she make? I swear I missed an episode or two because I don't remember a thing!

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ruhi did not make any sacrifice. She came from a middle class and went to upper class Her bhabhi was hating on Ruhi before her marriage to bahroz by personality. She got love, money, good husband.