Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
^ Ahh thats great! I'll try to be here

Lol 🤣
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Hinna how do you expect us to finish 100 pages when your not helping.. Stop sleeping.. Jago Hinna Jago 😆
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had the shittiest day at school but I'm so bloody excited for angry Wali like I'm literally so jumpy and waiting for time to pass as quickly as possible also is it 8 or 9 I might just see the live stream because their YouTube channel Is too slow It's so annoying
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Happy birthday, Maya, you superheroine! Here's to all the success and happiness in the world. Pls bibi, ye bas zara Moiz se hoshiyaar rehna. Okthanksbye.
(Picture: From the DeD shoot in Skardu. We went sight-seeing/trout-fishing that day. Besting everyone with 11 trout caught, Maya is a natural machairi, Masha'Allah.)

IKRRR!!?? I saw it yesterday late night. Like, natural machiari.. seriously? And on top of that, he's saying Masha'Allah about it. 🤣 Shipping is something I'm not really fond of, especially when it comes to Pakistani serials. Plot and acting, direction matters more. But it's just happened to me. I watched Aunn Zara a month ago and now DeD craze. I'm in love with their chemistry.. Aaah! <3 They look so adorable together.

That warning about Moeez. 😆 Even Obi is better at promoting DeD online.. tweets every week and now insta posts. Such interaction between the cast on social media does really work.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They both look so cute together off screen as well
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
@Zaya: Do you have HQ links for Aunn Zara.. I was planning to watch but couldn't find any links
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

@Zaya: Do you have HQ links for Aunn Zara.. I was planning to watch but couldn't find any links

Yes, I watched it in HQ. But I live in Pak and YT doesn't work here, so there's another alternative website for YT which has all the YT videos.

http://playit.pk/watch?v=fo5cS6-SstQ

Since AZ is available on this site, it should be available on YT too. For the time being, this is a good site and it has all the episodes of AZ in HQ. 😳
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Ahh thats great! I'll try to be here

Lol 🤣

sure she going to kill u and me.. 🤣