Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Here is the link to Hareem's interview posted in Dawn
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am so happy and excited to see Ali and Hareem again on-screen in their upcoming movie Jaanan Or was it Jahaan? 😆
Anyways so excited!
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Far? ab to sirf 2 din reh gaye 😆

Lolzz yeah...but still I wanna watch that WaFa scene like right now 😆😆
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I am so happy and excited to see Ali and Hareem again on-screen in their upcoming movie Jaanan Or was it Jahaan? 😆

Anyways so excited!

Hareem is producing the movie. Apparently, Armeena is the lead.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Y is Hum TV being so lazy regarding DeD? Now I hv resigned to the fact tht dey upload d epi promo on Tuesdays itself, a few hours b4 d episode is to be aired, but today they hv uploaded last week's promo only?😕 Such sloppy promotions.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Till yesterday they were playing last week's promo of DeD on tv. I have been switching to HumTV for the past two days with the hopes of catching the new promo but all the time they play promos of Aye Zindagi, Mol, Muqaddas, and even Dil Ka Kya Rang Karoon!! hadd hoti hai!! DeD has the shittiest promotion despite being a very high production show. It's by Momina Duraid phir bhi itni ghatiya promotion? FB page for Hum tou hai hi overall meh cuz they post the most randomest of ugly pics for all their shows but at least other shows get their due on tv! Ais week tou hadd hi hogayi hai! No exciting promo makes me less eager to catch the episode and it must be true for the other audience as well...aisa koi amazing track bhi nahin chal raha show mein..people can easily forget to watch this show.

urgh! :@
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^DeD has to be one of the best shows airing atm, lack of promotion just makes me wonder whether Hum wants DeD to do well or not 😳🤔 I don't know whether they have something against Momina Duraid because Alvida which, was also by Momina got hardly any decent promotion. Seriously, it's about time that Hum treats its shows equally.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Samilicious..

^DeD has to be one of the best shows airing atm, lack of promotion just makes me wonder whether Hum wants DeD to do well or not 😳🤔 I don't know whether they have something against Momina Duraid because Alvida which, was also by Momina got hardly any decent promotion. Seriously, it's about time that Hum treats its shows equally.

But isn't Momina the owner of HUM? I mean Sultana Siddiqui is her mother-in-law na?

Also don't know on TV, but they r full on promoting the movie Bin Roye which again has Momina at the helm.
Samilicious.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

But isn't Momina the owner of HUM? I mean Sultana Siddiqui is her mother-in-law na?

Also don't know on TV, but they r full on promoting the movie Bin Roye which again has Momina at the helm.

Oh I didnt know that Sultana Siddiqui is her M-I-L, I had to google it 😆 Momina is a CEO of Moomal productions which, I'm assuming is Hum TV's production house. And Sultana is the director/president of HUM network limited. Then, why are they not promoting DeD? #Annoying 😵 It would've been a different if they didn't promote any of the shows due to Ramadan but, here thats not even the case.

I've seen several adverts for Bin Roye on TV 😳 And I'm not surprised either because the movie is realising worldwide and they want it to do well.

Samilicious.. thumbnail
Finally, its DeD day 🥳

And here's me hoping for some lovely WaFa scenes 😛 I'm more excited for the love story because, I have no clue how its going to be.

^Oh and I can't wait for this scene 😳😆 It took me a while to find the video and I know the quality sucks -_-