Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Is there a gif set of Suhaib and Arjumand where he teases her about Behroze's arrival?

I can make it but coloring and effects wagera I am a dodo at

It must be in the first AT.. Mais made it. I'm sure it will be there in the first AT.. you'll have to do a lot of hunt though.. somewhere after 50th page 😳
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Mary, are you talking about the twist about the divorce deal between WaFa?!

Don't you know the whole story? I think she's talking about the very last part of the novel where the real Wali is revealed. 😛
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

I don't think anybody writes fanfics on Pakistani drama couples. And I'm glad nobody does.
In the novel Wali and Faraah had only one proper conversation where they actually talked like a couple in love and that bit is right at the end of the novel.. so sharing that bit would mean ruining the entire story of WaFa for you. Aur main yeh jurm nahi kar sakti. 😆 That conversation revealed every little and big twist and it is the only proper WaFa scene. Secondly, those bits you're talking about from the promos are the scenes written in the screenplay.. they were not in the novel so even those who have read the novel like me will have to wait for some cute scenes. There are many more WaFa scenes in the drama.

the real Wali the twist their couple conversation I've never been this hooked to a thriller also you guys are exciting me so much noww I can't wait for those promo scenes the haunted house the green tea when she shouts walii I actually don't want to know now it'll be worth the wait
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I myself am confused why I couldn't go past 40 pages. my friends keep gushing about that book and here I am...haven't even read a quarter of it xD Maybe i will try it again..when i go crazy with nothing to read :P ek tou reading Urdu online is quite annoying...have you read Aik Nayee Cinderella? i love it! <3 fairy tale hai per amazing hai...😳

Too many suggestions :p So that makes one novel by Aneeza Syed, works of Saira Raza and ANC.. I'll have to be really quick to finish reading all these before August. Chalo let us read what we've suggested each other, phir baat karein ge. 😆

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Don't you know the whole story? I think she's talking about the very last part of the novel where the real Wali is revealed. 😛

I dont know about this :|
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Looks like the dragging middle epis hv made the audience fully disinterested causing the show to b thrown out of the trp race
Last two wks ded didn't fall in top 10 trp shows

It's even lower than 1.4

This is the trp chart for the last two wks

1.mol...3.5...being the no 1 show now replacing ALVIDA...I m so happy for naveen and fq ...it peaked to 4.4 last wk which is a huge success for hum tv

2.tumse milke finale ...3...god knows who watches this shitty show but I m happy for Sumbul

3.yousuf ended with a bang of trp 3...which is very commendable as a plus has less viwership

4.kaneez...2.8

5.ishq parast finale ...2.7 ...it has maintained a steady trp through out

6.karb ...2.3

7.mumkin...2.3

8.rang laga...2.2

9.paiwand...2.2

10.khilona...1.4

Last few shows got trps for the huge viwership of Ary ...lucky them

Diyaar e dil shud hv started Farah wali track earlier...

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anyone got links to the initial promos?
I can't wait any longer for WaFa scenes!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Anyone got links to the initial promos?
I can't wait any longer for WaFa scenes!

same neither can I can't wait for Tuesday have been obsessing over waFa since I saw the ost
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
just watched all episodes in one night love whole concept and am falling in love with wali suhaib khan
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
the summary of dayar e dil novel posted in wiki..
u guys can get to read some wafa scene..

Edited by .LovelyDreamer. - 9 years ago