Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

DeD is something I enjoy watching more than I did reading it πŸ˜† It's an okay thing for me. I like Wali on TV more than on pages because the loveable Wali we got in the last pages only and that's not enough for me >,< I still like the book but it's not one of my fav Urdu books, that's for sure. But then again, everyone has their own preference. I sometimes want to hurl my monthly digest at the wall because of all the same ghissi pitti stories it contains. So yeah, one does get sick of the escapism as well πŸ˜† It all depends on my mood I guess...I know for sure I ain't getting any fantasy romance so no harm in reading about it πŸ˜›

I love MHMD though...Haider!

Yeah, the drama is loads more enjoyable.. and not just because of WaFa but because I like the different bonds they showed. Which is your favourite book of Farhat? Imo, Woh Jo Qarz Rakhte Thay Jaan Per is arguably her best work.. no fantasy romance and in fact really sensible and beautiful. 😳 Then comes DeD. Apart from these two, I don't really prefer Farhat's work. Umera Ahmed is my personal favourite Urdu author.
clockworknerd thumbnail
Diyaar e Dil does not have any translated version.
For first and the last time.. ab koi bhi dobara mat poochna. πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah, the drama is loads more enjoyable.. and not just because of WaFa but because I like the different bonds they showed. Which is your favourite book of Farhat? Imo, Woh Jo Qarz Rakhte Thay Jaan Per is arguably her best work.. no fantasy romance and in fact really sensible and beautiful. 😳 Then comes DeD. Apart from these two, I don't really prefer Farhat's work. Umera Ahmed is my personal favourite Urdu author.

I haven't read loads of FI work tbh. Only like...four πŸ˜† Right now my favorite Urdu writer is Saira Raza. Read her work. She is amazing! I love the themes she chooses and her writing style is so engaging. I am so bad at remembering titles else would've recommended some xD

UA has gone down on my list because of AeH though
clockworknerd thumbnail

I haven't read loads of FI work tbh. Only like...four πŸ˜† Right now my favorite Urdu writer is Saira Raza. Read her work. She is amazing! I love the themes she chooses and her writing style is so engaging. I am so bad at remembering titles else would've recommended some xD

UA has gone down on my list because of AeH though

Three, in my case. πŸ˜† Chalo, wese bhi i was looking to read something before my summer break ends. Do recommend some more authors.. jo different themes pe likhte hoon. I'd like to read something like Ibn e Adam.. don't know if you've read it. But what an amazing piece it was. I don't remember the writer's name though.

IKR!?? Opening Salar's brain.. wow! How interesting -.- It was better to see Salar manofying Imama than this. lol. But I still keep her at top.. sequels ache hote kab hain? I'm yet to see a good sequel to Urdu books or tv dramas. Isliye I forgive her for the crap that AeH is. πŸ˜› The book that is closest to me.. emotional connecton hai. It is written by Umera.. so there's no way I can give any other writer her place. She's up there.. that class apart wali feeling πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
^Defo read stuff by Saira Raza. She can do justice to both humor and drama. I really like her writing. Have you read "Jo Ruke Toh Koh e Giran Thay Hum" by Aneeza Syed? Read that as well. I am itching to buy it in novel form.

I think I only liked UA in Peer-e-Kamil. Or maybe that's my most fav work of hers. I have read a couple others as well but nothing gets to me like PeK. I still wish she didn't write AeH. She is ruining PeK for me. Oh well, I guess I'll just forget I ever read AeH. Kya se kya bana diya kahani ko...na sar na paer :P
clockworknerd thumbnail

^Defo read stuff by Saira Raza. She can do justice to both humor and drama. I really like her writing. Have you read "Jo Ruke Toh Koh e Giran Thay Hum" by Aneeza Syed? Read that as well. I am itching to buy it in novel form.

I think I only liked UA in Peer-e-Kamil. Or maybe that's my most fav work of hers. I have read a couple others as well but nothing gets to me like PeK. I still wish she didn't write AeH. She is ruining PeK for me. Oh well, I guess I'll just forget I ever read AeH. Kya se kya bana diya kahani ko...na sar na paer :P

I'll read everything that is suggested to me right now.. kuch parhne ko nahin hai. And like last month I had no books to read so I got to fanfitions. Har haal mein kuch na kuch tou parhna hee hai even if its fanfics. πŸ˜†

Girl, I pity you. I pity that you couldn't feel that connection to Amarbail. It's heartbreaking, trust me. It is. Give it another try, Mais. You know I still wonder why you couldn't read even 40 pages.. but still try it again. πŸ˜› Read Kuch Baat Hai Teri Baat Mein.. it's a really short story but meaningful and thought provoking. One of the finest short stories I've read.
Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Is there any place I can read good Wali and Faraa fanfic in English? Also can anyone who has read the novel share a cute moment between WaFa? I am getting tired of waiting for the jump to where she moves in and need some WaFa moments till then. I wish I could read Urdu. I was watching the promo where Faraa is crying in the haveli and wali is walking up the candle lit pathway at night toward her and I noticed she is wearing a fancy langa. I wonder if it is a scene after a wedding?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Diyaar e Dil does not have any translated version.

For first and the last time.. ab koi bhi dobara mat poochna. πŸ˜†

sorry ahah my bad I didn't know
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

sorry ahah my bad I didn't know

Now I've told you. πŸ˜›
sourmisery thumbnail

I'll read everything that is suggested to me right now.. kuch parhne ko nahin hai. And like last month I had no books to read so I got to fanfitions. Har haal mein kuch na kuch tou parhna hee hai even if its fanfics.πŸ˜†

Girl, I pity you. I pity that you couldn't feel that connection to Amarbail. It's heartbreaking, trust me. It is. Give it another try, Mais. You know I still wonder why you couldn't read even 40 pages.. but still try it again.πŸ˜›Read Kuch Baat Hai Teri Baat Mein.. it's a really short story but meaningful and thought provoking. One of the finest short stories I've read.

I myself am confused why I couldn't go past 40 pages. my friends keep gushing about that book and here I am...haven't even read a quarter of it xD Maybe i will try it again..when i go crazy with nothing to read :P ek tou reading Urdu online is quite annoying...have you read Aik Nayee Cinderella? i love it! <3 fairy tale hai per amazing hai...😳