Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Yeah, true that. I remember how, at the outset, when this forum had been rife with speculation about who would reprise Wali, how the prospect of OKB as Wali had been scoffed at, with everyone rooting for Mikaal & Sanam as the lead. Obi has really given the doubting thomases a hiding & how.

Ab Faara ki baari.

p.s. : I know it may sound premature but I'd really appreciate a closure to the, & i hopefully assume that I say so on behalf of everyone, totally unwanted Faraa-Moeez saga where Faraa rebuffs Moeez with unequivocal finality. Cousins hai, Cousins hi bankar rahein.

I agree with you totally a direct no Is required for moeez and for ruhi also for that matter
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

Spoiler

The story in the novel started with Farah entering the Haveli after Wali puts a condition in front of her.
There aren't many romantic scenes, just the process of Farah falling for Wali while he remain aloof. After the Moeez engagement incident, he will become completely aloof, he won't show any interest in Farah and will only remain polite with her in front of AJ. So now we will see Farah vying for Wali's attention. This is my favorite part of the story!! There won't be many chummy romantic scenes now, but there will be cute nok jhoks for sure

Thanks for this.. I'm really excited to see the upcoming episodes
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Thanks for this.. I'm really excited to see the upcoming episodes

Wali aur Faara ki nok-jhok ki baatein bandh karo tum 'BAD'-tameez logon. 😉 Bees episodes ke intezaar ki yaad aa jaati hai and my patience begins to wear thin.
Yaar-e-Mann, Yaar-e-Mann Aaa... (Ab aa bhi jaa yaar, kitna pakaoge) 😵
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How did you guys do this before oh lord waiting a week sucks let's just go to hum tv hq and steal the episodes
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Thanks for the spoiler

But it could be that Wali is just acting

the more he stays away from Faraah the more she will try to come close to him

I am waiting for Farah to enter the haveli and getting away from the parasites sucking her blood

Well, there is a twist and I am not telling anything more. Sab bata dungi to how will you guys enjoy the show. 😛
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sigz on wafa req by mais 😳
iSakeena thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gifs cute wali with super cute AJ 😳
@Mais 😳😉

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I agree Okb didn't really impress at the start nor did Maya I was thinking how will I watch when the acting is so poor but gradually with more scenes they've improved alot and i'm enjoying watching them onscreen

I know and slowly Maya is also getting into the skin of Farah

Now in really can say this is wali and this is Farah

Okb Maya r my fav Aunn zara couple and I badly wanted them to click here as well and I m so glad finally the sparks r showing
Ek aur twist?!
Tell me Maryyy
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: iSakeena

gifs cute wali with super cute AJ 😳
@Mais 😳😉

He looked so cute even when he was angry

He was like a chotu baby coming home from school and complaining about a bad boy who took away his favorite colored pencil