Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/124759638122/jinne-se-mohabbat-ki-jaati-hai-unn-ke-saath

*creys*
why is this show so hard to colour? 😭
😭

can someone please make a siggy from this scene? pretty please? 😳

mais.. super avi re.. totally love it.
their reaction and expression awesome ...

u want siggie for this scene ??
any word u wanna add ??

Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For anyone who has read the novel does it have many romantic scenes between Wali and Faraah? I heard it doesn't. I hope the drama does. I don't want WaFa to be fitting the whole drama and only get along in the last episode.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I know right

Initially okb was a bit wooden as wali and i used to think why is okb mking himself so stiff as wali

But slowly slowly he slipped in the character and now he has jus become wali

Not jus with farah but with agha jaan arjumand he is jus wali now

I m so relieved and glad

I agree Okb didn't really impress at the start nor did Maya I was thinking how will I watch when the acting is so poor but gradually with more scenes they've improved alot and i'm enjoying watching them onscreen
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

For anyone who has read the novel does it have many romantic scenes between Wali and Faraah? I heard it doesn't. I hope the drama does. I don't want WaFa to be fitting the whole drama and only get along in the last episode.

Spoiler

The story in the novel started with Farah entering the Haveli after Wali puts a condition in front of her.
There aren't many romantic scenes, just the process of Farah falling for Wali while he remain aloof. After the Moeez engagement incident, he will become completely aloof, he won't show any interest in Farah and will only remain polite with her in front of AJ. So now we will see Farah vying for Wali's attention. This is my favorite part of the story!! There won't be many chummy romantic scenes now, but there will be cute nok jhoks for sure
Edited by mary78613 - 9 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mary78613

Spoiler

The story in the novel started with Farah entering the Haveli after Wali puts a condition in front of her.
There aren't many romantic scenes, just the process of Farah falling for Wali while he remain aloof. After the Moeez engagement incident, he will become completely aloof, he won't show any interest in Farah and will only remain polite with her in front of AJ. So now we will see Farah vying for Wali's attention. This is my favorite part of the story!! There won't be many chummy romantic scenes now, but there will be cute nok jhoks for sure

Thanks for the spoiler

But it could be that Wali is just acting

the more he stays away from Faraah the more she will try to come close to him

I am waiting for Farah to enter the haveli and getting away from the parasites sucking her blood
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Spoiler

uff faraa vying for his attention I'm waiting madly for this stuff next episode onwards I hope he puts the condition I can't wait any longer ruhi and her bunch of parasites are so annoying I've had enough npw
I dont think they have shown Zarminey for ages.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think they have shown Zarminey for ages.

Kahaan abhi previous ep mein ek jhalak door se toh dikhayi thi

She was telling AJ that she misses her baba on Suhaib's barsi
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I agree Okb didn't really impress at the start nor did Maya I was thinking how will I watch when the acting is so poor but gradually with more scenes they've improved alot and i'm enjoying watching them onscreen

Yeah, true that. I remember how, at the outset, when this forum had been rife with speculation about who would reprise Wali, how the prospect of OKB as Wali had been scoffed at, with everyone rooting for Mikaal & Sanam as the lead. Obi has really given the doubting thomases a hiding & how.

Ab Faara ki baari.

p.s. : I know it may sound premature but I'd really appreciate a closure to the, & i hopefully assume that I say so on behalf of everyone, totally unwanted Faraa-Moeez saga where Faraa rebuffs Moeez with unequivocal finality. Cousins hai, Cousins hi bankar rahein.
then i havent been watching properly :P