clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ridaanur

^ lol i think it's Shab Rang not ShabnamπŸ˜†

Seriously? I thought it's Shabnam. πŸ˜†

Somebody please watch the episode again and confirm the name. πŸ˜†
=khamosshhh]And guess we r not the only ones enjoying the Sasur-bahu, saas-damaad takraar.πŸ˜‰

Osman Khalid Butt@aClockworkObi

@sanammodysaeed Tayyi ammi pls - baksh den Agha Jaan ko.

[]
LOL love his and zahids sense of humour
I think its shab rang
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WHOOSH! A good episode overall.. not too slow.
Ruhi is definitely mentally unstable. First she complains that Agha Jaan didn't inquire about how she and Faraah were doing and now when he was literally asking for forgiveness, she was ordering him to leave. How educated and civil, yeah?! 😑 And wow Agha Jaan is jaahil and what does she think of herself? Certianly thinking of Faraah as 'bojh' because she is a girl shows that degrees and living in metropolitan cities like Lahore doesn't guarantee about your mentality. Just because Agha Jaan lives in a city like Sakrdu and owns a haveli instead of bungalow doesn't show that his mentality is corrupt. Traditional honay mein kya kharaabi hai? Next episode is another turning point for her growth as a character: Greed. Agha Jaan ke paise pe aish karo lekin unko salaam na karo. Unke paison pe zindagi guzaro lekin unki izzat na karo. NASHUKRI! πŸ˜†

Tajammul is defintely more interested in Agha Jaan's wealth than Ruhi and Faraah's well being. Itni mohabbat hai tou khud Faraah ko medical karaye na. Though I still like the fact that he lets AJ enter the house and say what he wants. Ruhi wouldn't even let AJ enter had it not been Tajammul.

Let's not pretend. It's pretty evident that Moiz's character is there to be complete the famous love triangle. Though there's not much love triangle factor in DeD but it is there to some extent. I like how at least he is currently friendly to Faraah.. with such an ignorant mother who's not coming out of her dukhi phase, she needs some support. And when he remarked about how Wali was looking at Faraah.. he needs to be knocked some sense into his brain. Tou kya hua? Faraah uski biwi hai! Uski marzi jaise bhi dekhe Faraah ko! πŸ˜† This Moiz is gonna play a big time kabab mein haddi.. I can already feel him interfering a bit too much.

Obi was so, so much better in this episode! I liked how he stood up to Ruhi. Wali has that commanding tone and style which even leaves Ruhi speechless. Ruhi can shout in front of Agha Jaan but Wali ko direct kuch nahi kehti. She's probably scared of him. πŸ˜† I wonder from whom did Wali get this command and control over others.. Suhaib and Arjumand were such masoom poeple who could never dare to talk to elders like that. But then probably it is because he loves his Agha Jaan so much that he can't stand anyone insulting him. Faraah remains the same. It's just her hatred and dislike growing towards Agha Jaan. One thing is for sure. Half of Maya's script consists of 'Mujhe darr lag raha hai' πŸ˜† Matlab behen aap darne ke ilawa bhi kuch kar lein.

About this whole illogical kidnapping assumptions.. Bechare Wali ke tou farishton ne bhi kidnap karne ka nahi socha hoga. 🀣

Leap might happen in next to next episode. And then I don't think they will just skip six years. If we go by the novel, then even in those six years there a few things to be shown. And divorce is far awaay! She'll demand for that after the leap.

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congo on new thread everyone :)
Need to catch up on the show..
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

@ Mais - there sure is nuances to the characters and they sure aren't one dimensional. Like Ruhi is extremely negative and rude, but is devastated and grief stricken and guilt ridden. Wali is the responsible and farmabadaar son, but he is hot-headed too. Arjumand has been gracious in accepting her husband's last wishes, but in no way she was totally happy about it. Similarly Moiz has been shown as a supportive, caring nephew and cousin and Faraa as a bit indulged, but having her heart in the right place but now a little lost due to the sudden and sad changes. But then all these characters taht I have mentioned r being seen by most as black-or-white. I know now ppl r seeing Faraa as being 'bitchy' and dumb (yes dat's d comments I read), but once she starts falling for Wali ppl will find her cute and all. But that's precisely my point...dat in stead of having a look at the overall picture, judgement is being passed on the current way the characters r shown.

Also in his place Tajammul is right. Many r saying that he can't even look after his sister and neice, but I suppose he's just being practical and hence his brainwashing Ruhi to ask for Fara's share.πŸ˜†

Anyways I don't even know if I made sense.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I even said this in teh beginning, that I have problems when we as audience r forced to perceive a character as good or bad, in staed of leaving it up to the viewer's discreetion and dat's what I feel is happening with this show and dat id the biggest issue I have with Indian soaps and I can never watch them. But at least here it's not as bad, but still...

Well, I can certainly understand your POV better with this reply. But I'd say, people still perceive characters as they want them to. I haven't read feedback comments on YT or FB regarding DeD except only once and there I saw so many comments praising Ruhi for blasting AJ saying that old man deserved it. So yeah, different opinions are out there. What people are saying about Farah is something I have long learned to ignore. Amateur comments coming from amateur people. Opinions which change in every episode depending of whether the character is doing what we want them to do rather than what they are functioned to do. Very less number of people actually look at the overall picture specially namely us internet audience πŸ˜† Normal audience only see what they want to see and base their opinions on that. So I guess it's better to stick to opinions which closely resonate with our own..har tarah ki opinion padhne bethenge tou ghanta show enjoy karenge? xD

As for the Indian shows you mentioned then yes, DeD is miles better than them. There villains come with their own villainous BG music and expressions and they do wrong deeds for no rhyme of reason. Here we have characters backed by some kind of understandable logic. Twisted or straight, liked or disliked, everyone has some logic behind their actions which is what makes this show so interesting..
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread.