Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
PRECAP!! 🤪 🥳

But before that,

CAN I PLEASE GET MYSELF A PERSONAL AGHA JAAN?!

Shukaaarr! Farah grew up! No more headbands and childish voice. Bring on the sober dressing and the tez dhaar nazren 😎

Do I need to say again that I wanted to get in the screen and slap Zohra and Ruhi in their first scene? Slowly and steadily I was coming on the verge where I'll simply just skip the scenes with their faces. But today's episodes was much tolerable. Hidden intentions can get annoying after a while. So it was nice to see the asli neeyat of Tajamul and Zohra coming out. He was doing it all for Agha Jaan's property. He has no love for his sister and the offense he took at Zohra calling Farah names was only cuz she was the sone ki chidya meant to fill their house with riches. Such cheap people man, such cheap people. But there are people like them all around, those to who leech off their close, unsuspecting relatives. Zohra tou was openly suspicious but Tajamul Sahab...frankly I was a bit shocked at the last scene. I had no idea that he was the one who hatched off the whole 7 Lac plan. Great plot twist I must say.

Farah and AJ scenes dekh ke tou dil khush hogaya 😳 Agha Jaan's excitement at spending the whole day with Farah and Wali secretly enjoying it all, acting a bit grumpy that AJ was showering all his love on his granddaughter and forgot his grandson...SO ADORABLE! And Wali! Moka nahin choda to tease his wifey. The color discussion was hilarious 🤣 Farah laakh ladaka sahi, she knows her limits and boundaries. Couldn't say a word to him in front of AJ. The entire sequence was amazing. Farah being shocked and touched again and again by AJ's love and care.

"Agha Jaan, aap educated hain?"

"Arey nahin. Yehi buss thoda bohat padha hai. Harvard se degree li hai."

Farah was defo close to fainting at that. And the way she described AJ to Ruhi! SUPERB! For once Ruhi was speechless because Farah was so convinced about AJ. And because Farah was drawing parallels with none other than Behroze himself. Ruhi can say whatever, she can't deny Behroze's love for Farah. And if Farah said that she saw the SAME love in AJ's eyes...that was bound to shut Ruhi up for a while.

I am glad Wali brought up the money issue. Sure they are all rich but if they keep spending money like that, it's not a good thing. And Wali's suspicions were so spot on. He has a clear, logical head on his shoulders. He might not know Farah deeply but I guess he knows her enough to know that she won't take so much money out of the account despite having everything she needs. And it's clear that AJ is deliberately trying to win Ruhi and Farah's trust. He is being lenient for their sake only. He doesn't have ulterior motives, of course, but he knows that for now he has to be as non-interfering as he can because that's how he will gain their trust.

Farah denying having feelings for Moeez - PHEW! She is unmoved by his affection and I like that. Khair, her feelings for AJ might have changed but her hatred for Wali and her nikkah stay the same and I don't blame her. First impressions don't leave easily. Yes, Wali did try to befriend her but there are just so many misunderstandings in her heart that they won't go away. AJ showed her a different side of him, different from what Ruhi said and that affected Farah. Till Wali shows her that he isn't the jaahil, good for nothing, awara she has thought him to be...baat nahin banegi. Actions always speak louder than words.

Lastly, I hope Ruhi gets akal soon. AAMEEN!

NOW I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
manny136 thumbnail
y
Wali told farah he loves her lol her reaction not good😉. He told aga jaan farah hates him and then they showed scenes of wali watchin farah n moeez, i think moeez was smirking lol. He tells aga jaan he doesnt like moez and if he continues being close to farah he(Wali) might kill him lol. Ruhi and arjumand met as well and arjumand said even she doesnt want farah for wali coz he might end up like behroze lol. Major drama next week, hopefully the original timings will return as well.
Finally the story is on track! AND GO ARJUMAND!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Faraah thinks she is trapped in the relation with Wali but actually the ones that are bad for her are her mother who is always rude to her and her lalchi mama mami
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Next ep is gonna be dhamakedar
Wali says ILU so Farah gusse mein

Wali sees Farah with moiz so Wali gusse mein

Moiz also gusse mein because he does not like Wali

Ruhi gusse mein says things against Wali Arjumand gives her a tez tadaka answer

+++++

Ruhi i hate her right now but I fear for her for the day she comes to know the reality of her brother and SIL she will be heartbroken
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Ye lo Behno 😆

DL - http://tereishqnachaya.tumblr.com/post/123630810267

Also, if anyone has like a request or anything tou bata do. Kinda low on inspiration so idk what else to make but I wanna make

@Mais OMG lovee lovee this hayeee thankuuu for this amazing 😳😳

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
I love it when Wali blushes He looks damn cute
Popo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved today's episode, now i can imagine how awesome it's gonna be when fara will be actually living in the haveli ehhh
Loved the fara wali ad agha jan combo 😆 Thank GOD happy/normal days are back in Ded 🥳

@fawadbae ur zahra mirza from review.pk 😲 i never knew that em a regular reader really like ur reviews especially i use to love the muje khuda pe yakeen hai ad izterab ones 😆
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I shouldn't come in the forum before watching the episode 😆😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oh my god, tajumul sahb is such an imposter.