Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ Hum waalo ka bas chale toh woh bhi na aaye! Sometimes they don't even upload with HQ or if they do upload the sound quality is really poor.. I'm just glad I watch on TV

I dont think they post anything in HQ as they used to last year
I have to admit that Farah isnt as annoying as she was before. But the pace needs to pick up
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When will it air? Pak timings plz tell.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I dont think they post anything in HQ as they used to last year

Na they do and all the episodes of DeD r in HQ. Initially they don't post in HQ, but after a few hours dey do nd the quality is just top class. Also other than 1 episode which I suppose had em technical issue, the sound quality is awesome too.⭐️
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fawadbae

When will it air? Pak timings plz tell.

9.. Its airing right now

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Na they do and all the episodes of DeD r in HQ. Initially they don't post in HQ, but after a few hours dey do nd the quality is just top class. Also other than 1 episode which I suppose had em technical issue, the sound quality is awesome too.⭐️

Oh but in zgh days all dramas were uploaded in 1080p. Now when I watch a drama on YT i can never find it in that quality.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Oh but in zgh days all dramas were uploaded in 1080p. Now when I watch a drama on YT i can never find it in that quality.

Hmmm not sure abt d pixels😆, but as I watch DeD only online I can say for sure quality is very good..
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

9.. Its airing right now

Thanks

Word Count: 1

Thankfully it has been good for now! Otherwise Hum uploads some shows in such bad quality the sound and video arent even in sync
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched the epi
loved AJ, fara, wali part, fara has developed soft corner for AJ.
but ruhi is so onmocxious and fool, her bro and his wife so easily used her and fara's money for there benefits. ruhi badmouths AJ and his family, her own family is filled with chepasters. now they r planning to get fara and moeez get married. poor AJ his love for fara and ruhi is pure. best part was when fara directly said to moeez that she has no feelings for him.
precap sounds awsome. wali confessed his love😳 fara snapped him.
and that moeez... even wali is now angry at him. best was when arjumand give it back to ruhi that she dont want fara to be wali's wife otherwise wali will also suffer like behroz👏
now i think fara and wali's devorce thing is on way😔 just want wafa track to kick start.