Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yes that was another issue with the show. It kept hammering one point over and over again. What was the point of repeatedly showing Ruhi being rude to AJ nd den they having the same kind of convo over and over agiain. AJ repeatedly asking for forgiveness nd Ruhi repeatedly being her rude obnoxious self. Also not only them but the other points were hammered too nd they cod hv done away with them nd made it a more crispier drama.

Anyways I still feel it's a good drama overall, only if the makers wld hv. Given more credit to the viewers.😳

EDig: Mais seems I quoted the wrong post, but u get my point.πŸ˜‰

I sometimes feel they are hammering on one point just to increase the episodes πŸ˜† Beherhaal, jo bhi. I want them to move on from this done to death scene of Ruhi insulting AJ. Thank God for Wali who makes the appropriate expressions and says the perfect words when Ruhi is in one of her moods :P

I feel it can overcome this slump it has gotten into because this track isn't engaging enough. A more engaging track can bring back the initial positivity the show received as feedback! Fingers crossed that it happens soon!
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haye Mais itne lambe lambe post!πŸ˜†
It took me ages to go through them but I totally agree with you. πŸ‘πŸΌ
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Made something on Hareem Farooq .. I really like this girl after seeing her as Arjumand with Sohaib
( ) in Dayaar e Dil.. Hope u like it 😳

Lovely ash!πŸ˜ƒ
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Its my first Maya-OKB show and i'm really loving them! I want to watch Aunn Zara now
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

@Sakeena - I don't think Maya is doing that bad. I do agree that her childish dialogue delivery was annoying but her emotions and expressions are always spot on. And in this episode we saw her getting rid of the childishness. From here on she will only grow as a character and that would reflect in her acting as well.

I tou would say this, koi Oscar level ki bhi acting karde but if the character isn't worth empathizing with tou all the acting becomes useless. It's no doubt that Sanam is doing a fine job as Ruhi but Ruhi's character isn't worth rooting for, at least not generally. On the other hand, Maya might not be giving an award worthy performance but in the long run people will root for and look forward to Farah more than Ruhi because her character is the voice of reason amidst all the chaos that Ruhi's tantrums have created. I am not bashing anyone just putting up a mild comparison between character and actor solely from my own personal perspective.

Performances have been great consistently since episode one but seedhi si baat hai generally people like or dislike the show based on the characters and situations, not the actors.

WOW BANG ON

SO TRUE AND AMAZINGLY PUT IN WORDS WHICH I CUD HV NEVER DONE

U R AMAZING WITH WORDS GAL

I LUV READING UR UNBIASED REVIEWS

I M UR SECRET ADMIRER BUT JUS HAD TO SPILL IT OUT AFTER THIS MINDBLOWING POST
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Its my first Maya-OKB show and i'm really loving them! I want to watch Aunn Zara now

you should watch it then! you'll love it 😳
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@RisingAsh lovely creation πŸ˜‰

@Mais Loved your gifs! they are gorgeous❀️
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WOW BANG ON

SO TRUE AND AMAZINGLY PUT IN WORDS WHICH I CUD HV NEVER DONE