Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeh kya pooch liya?😲Abhi tak last week episode ka promo nahin dikhiya, toh iss week ka kaise dikhayenge.😉😆

🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
does anyone remember what episode wali was born on? don't judge. but i wanna rewatch that episode..
Edited by brainychild92 - 9 years ago
Okay I just saw the last episode...
I read a few youtube comments and am frustrated that people are still commenting about Maya Ali's acting...I mean she is supposed to act like that...
Anyway...I am glad that Farah is gradually taking steps towards her relationship with Wali.
And wali looked so handsome in that suit and purple tie.

The promo looks promising...hopefully we can get to the haveli scene with Farah and wali soon...can't wait to see the haunted guest house episode...

And am looking forward to a showdown between Moeez and Wali...

Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

what did they show in promo?

Farah for some reason spends an entire day with Agha Jan and she admits to her mom that he is nice and that she is starting to accept him as his grandfather. Ruhi discourages her from such opinions and tells her that this is all a ploy to get her back.
Then Farah's uncle on the other hand tells his wife that if Moeez wants to marry Farah in future then he will not let anyone stop them.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Ashy_

Farah for some reason spends an entire day with Agha Jan and she admits to her mom that he is nice and that she is starting to accept him as his grandfather. Ruhi discourages her from such opinions and tells her that this is all a ploy to get her back.
Then Farah's uncle on the other hand tells his wife that if Moeez wants to marry Farah in future then he will not let anyone stop them.

oh this is whole precap
urgg what is problem with Moez and his family
i just cant wait fara to go to haveli with wali
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

The first half of 2015 has been a flop for geo and Ary

Ary has only ishq parast as their hit show

Geo had piya Mann. Bhaye as hit only

Hum had a few hits though ...ALVIDA...diyar e dil...aik pal...latest muqaddas and karb r getting trps but I m watching none

But others r all flop Like zidd dil ka kya rung karoon aye zindagi

Jugnoo is good but it's not getting trps

Aplus only superhit show is yousuf ...khuda Dekh raha HAIN did average trps...so it can b mentioned too

Other than these there want much shows to watch this season

Before I had so many shows to watch from Ary and geo as well but. They were total flop this season

Hope the 2nd portion of the yr bring better Ary and geo shows ...Geo has a very good line up ...I sw a promo of their upcoming shows ...don't know about Ary

Hum also has a very good future line up

So I m hopeful ...
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A lot ppl bashing wafa bit who cares there are ppl who liked wafa n Maya acting too.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fawadbae

A lot ppl bashing wafa bit who cares there are ppl who liked wafa n Maya acting too.

why are the bashing wafa?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VISUforEternity

why are the bashing wafa?

On fb and on YouTube they said obi dnt pull wali properly and Maya as Faraah behaving like a school kid. Both ruined wafa . I m so disappointed by these comments 🤢 .
Well I loved the last two episodes and the pace is so slow we ate wait I Ng so long for wafa scenes
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Seriously, ignore the bashers -_- Khamakha apna hi mood kharab karna. I am sure when WaFa's track will come in focus, it will get good feedback. Abhi so many of the audience is annoyed by the repeated rona dhona plus Ruhi isn't exactly a character worth rooting for. So till something positive doesn't take the center stage, the feedback will be mixed to negative. No doubt all the performances are very good in the show but till we don't get a worth rooting for, worth following CHARACTER in the show...nothing will work out.

I am loving Agha Jaan, Wali, and Farah in the show. But the entire Tajamul clan irks me and I desperately want them OUT of the picture and for Farah, AJ, Wali to be the only people on screen. Tab ayega maza!