Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Image of papered daddy's little girl needs to drop. Just mom's craziness could have cured that. She needs to grow up and take care of things.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Image of papered daddy's little girl needs to drop. Just mom's craziness could have cured that. She needs to grow up and take care of things.

Yep she needs to grow up!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

some icons. very random. idk what I was thinking while making these.

Edited by lostmymusic. - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Can anyone tell me how is the show Mehram?

Plz watch it

ITS A BEAUTIFUL SHOW and a surprise hit of hum tv last season ...zahid ayesha k agha Ali were very good in the respective roles and it has beautiful dialogues and shairy by the WRITER zafar mairaj which u will love a lot ...PLzzz watch mehram
grey23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Plz watch it

ITS A BEAUTIFUL SHOW and a surprise hit of hum tv last season ...zahid ayesha k agha Ali were very good in the respective roles and it has beautiful dialogues and shairy by the WRITER zafar mairaj which u will love a lot ...PLzzz watch mehram

Abby i thought u would say more about mehram..i remember how u made me watch this πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Wow! Wow! GORGEOUS work Mais <33
Love everything! So hard to choose what to use
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah finally u guys got ur Wali-Fara moments and must say they were worth the wait😊. I am really liking how understanding Wali is towards Fara and he exactly knows that she has a good heart but has misunderstandings regarding them.
Did not like how everyone in Ruhi's family ganged up against Fara and held her responsible and made her feel guilty for her not wanting to take monetary help from AJ. Ruhi I feel is right in asking money for Fara's education from AJ, but Fara is equally right in not wanting it and I guess Fara hit too close to home when she questioned Ruhi about her self-respect and being gairat and Ruhi lashes out in her now typical style, by going hysterical and that is bound to affect her health.πŸ˜†

I have come across ppl like Ruhi who know they are in the wrong but would not admit that at any cost and to prove themselves right lash out in loud tone and make themselves the victim and have even seen that their family end up supporting them, as in the case with Ruhi and this gives them a false sense of being right and they continue with such behavior.

So from the pre-cap we will finally have some Fara-AJ moments and bonding and more Wali-Fara moments. Looking forward to them.😳

khamosshhh thumbnail
@Mais - awesome creations.πŸ‘πŸ‘
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Itni achi kismat kahan hai hamari
khamosshhh thumbnail

Yeh kya pooch liya?😲 Abhi tak last week episode ka promo nahin dikhiya, toh iss week ka kaise dikhayenge.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†