Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so we're so he'll bent on finishing this everyone give me your reviews on aik nayee Cinderella should I watch it
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: brainychild92

So according to Facebook, in the novel, Wali reacts differently in the restaurant scene (where Moiz proposes)... While everyone likes tv Wali's reaction better, can someone who read the novel explain how it is different? I would look it up myself but I can't read urdu :(

Wali and Farah's post-nikaah relationship has been shown drastically different in the drama than the novel. I don't think they count as spoilers anymore because we have already crossed the bridge so I can safely talk about this πŸ˜†

The hospital scene? Never happened. Wali goes to meet Farah in the hospital but she ignores him and heads out with Moiz. She hardly interacts with Wali actually. We got many scenes between Wali and Farah but in the novel they had no conversations. The restaurant scene was different as Wali didn't confront Farah in the novel. He does see there with Moiz and being all happy/cozy with him while Wali is there for official business. Farah sees that Wali has seen them but she ignores him and continues her lunch date with Moiz. What's similar is that after that scene, Wali becomes completely disgusted by Farah that she could think of maroing dates and accepting proposals of other guy while being in someone else's nikaah.

Originally posted by: lovefk

Okay so we're so he'll bent on finishing this everyone give me your reviews on aik nayee Cinderella should I watch it

only watch it if you like fairytalesπŸ˜†
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Is there a new promo for next epi
WaliKiDulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

and Ruhi must have been less annoying naπŸ˜†

haan Alhamdulillah πŸ˜†
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Is there a new promo for next epi

Itne khush kismat nehi hai hum..
Nope not yet we are still fangirling over the precap!
Really hope they air a new promo soon with different scenes

Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its 145 pages today only...wow! Lets complete it today only...

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Itne khush kismat nehi hai hum..
Nope not yet we are still fangirling over the precap!
Really hope they air a new promo soon with different scenes

promo..😲
Hum Tv log ganjoos hai..πŸ˜†
lets see when we will get new promo..
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
If they have made so many changes in the drama then we might get nice/intense WaFa scenes too... I hv heard that in novel there was only last scene of WaFa which was lovey dovey types
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ambarish-

If they have made so many changes in the drama then we might get nice/intense WaFa scenes too... I hv heard that in novel there was only last scene of WaFa which was lovey dovey types

bahut accha hai I hate woh shows jisme last mein love oh wow show end ek toh waise hee these dramas have limited episodes and uske saath I love you only in the last episode that's a big no no for a romantic like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜›